Plugin Help Need some Gamemode help... (using PEX)

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by uRager, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

uRager

OK, so basically... on the server I am working with, we allow a certain rank, called Pharaoh, to have access to gamemode 0 and 1. (survival and creative). However, when we give them essentials.gamemode it gives them those AS WELL as gamemode 3, spectator mode, which we do not want them having, I have tried doing /pex group Pharaoh add essentials.gamemode, then doing /pex group Pharaoh remove essentials.gamemode.spectator (I even tried essentials.gamemode.3). This does not work. It gives them access to ALL the gamemodes, not just survival and creative.
    The other thing I tried was simply giving them /pex group pharaoh add essentials.gamemode.0 and /pex group pharaoh add essentials.gamemode.1 ( I also did try doing essentials.survival and essentials.creative)
    this does not allow them to use ANY gamemode at all.
    So basically, HOW can I just allow survival and creative for this rank, BUT NOT spectator.Thanks.

2. Offline

Scorpionvssub

Cheat gamemode gm, creative, survival, adventure, gmc, gma, gms, gmt Change player gamemode. /<command> [c|s|a|t|creative|survival|adventure|toggle] [player]

Instructions:
    This command allows you to switch between the 3 gamemodes.
    It will default to yourself.
    If you use any of the specific aliases like 'creative', the command will default to that mode, ie '/creative' or '/gmc' will switch you to creative mode.
    Permissions:
    essentials.gamemode Allow access to the /gamemode command.
    essentials.gamemode.others Allows you to change the gamemode of other players.

Either they forgot something or its not possible to restrict gamemodes via permissions, a different plugin however can do this for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.