Need Help Solving Problems

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by sillyrosster, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

sillyrosster

I am getting this error, randomly.

Code:
    10.02 21:48:29 [Server] SEVERE    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    10.02 21:48:29 [Server] SEVERE    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:435)
    10.02 21:48:29 [Server] SEVERE    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:537)
    10.02 21:48:29 [Server] SEVERE    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:61)
    10.02 21:48:29 [Server] SEVERE    at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:47)
    10.02 21:48:29 [Server] SEVERE    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    10.02 21:48:29 [Server] SEVERE    at net.minecraft.server.Packet254GetInfo.handle(SourceFile:16)
    10.02 21:48:29 [Server] SEVERE    at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:154)
    10.02 21:48:29 [Server] SEVERE    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:34)
    10.02 21:48:29 [Server] SEVERE java.lang.NullPointerException
    No one was on when I got the error.

I also got this error a little earlier today.

Code:
    10.02 18:07:27 [Server] INFO Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Listen thread"
    10.02 18:07:19 [Server] INFO Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Thread-7"
    10.02 18:07:16 [Server] INFO Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Connection #37 read thread"
    10.02 18:07:14 [Server] INFO Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "Connection #20 read thread"
    10.02 18:06:49 [Server] SEVERE    at net.minecraft.server.PlayerInstance.<init>(PlayerInstance.java:31)
    10.02 18:06:31 [Server] SEVERE    at net.minecraft.server.ChunkProviderServer.getChunkAt(ChunkProviderServer.java:78)
    10.02 18:06:26 [Server] SEVERE    at net.minecraft.server.ChunkProviderServer.loadChunk(ChunkProviderServer.java:135)
    10.02 18:06:25 [Server] SEVERE    at net.minecraft.server.ChunkRegionLoader.a(ChunkRegionLoader.java:43)
    10.02 18:06:23 [Server] SEVERE    at net.minecraft.server.NBTCompressedStreamTools.a(SourceFile:75)
    10.02 18:06:22 [Server] SEVERE    at net.minecraft.server.NBTBase.b(SourceFile:95)
    10.02 18:06:20 [Server] SEVERE    at net.minecraft.server.NBTTagCompound.load(NBTTagCompound.java:53)
    10.02 18:06:20 [Server] SEVERE    at net.minecraft.server.NBTBase.b(SourceFile:95)
    10.02 18:06:20 [Server] SEVERE    at net.minecraft.server.NBTTagCompound.load(NBTTagCompound.java:53)
    10.02 18:06:20 [Server] SEVERE    at net.minecraft.server.NBTBase.b(SourceFile:95)
    10.02 18:06:19 [Server] SEVERE    at net.minecraft.server.NBTTagByteArray.load(SourceFile:24)
    10.02 18:06:15 [Server] SEVERE java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
    These are the plugins I am running: LagMeter, iSafe, WorldEdit, Announcer, Permissions, AutoSave, PermissionsBukkit, Buycraft, WorldModes, Backup, AcceptRules, Vault, Multiverse-Core, LWC, Essentials, mChatSuite, ChunkOwn, Multiverse-Portals, Multiverse-Inventories, EssentialsGeoIP, BaseBukkitPlugin

If you need more information, I can provide as much as I am limited to.

2. Offline

Itsyuka

Check all of the plugins that use regions and chunks, and update them.

3. Offline

jeremytrains

I have the exact same error. sillyrosster , were you able to fix it? If so, how? I run the following plugins:

WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Citizens, DynMap, SafeCreeper, Kingdoms, Heroes, mChatSuite, MobBounty, ChestsShop, MCSL, SkinSelector, MonsterBox, Permissions, PermissionsEx, ModifyWorld, MCBans, Register, Vault, Landmarks, iConomy 6, SuperLog, LagMeter, and Spout.

Itsyuka , You mentioned regions and chunks. Could either Spout, Dynmap, or WorldGuard be the problem?

Also, does anybody know what packet 230 is? I know that 81 is minestatus and 70 is internet explorer, but what on earth is 230?

4. Offline

Itsyuka

jeremytrains Most likely, make sure the plugins are updated and for more measurement take down each plugin one at a time and find the one that is causing the error.

5. Offline

executionz

The reason you got the second error message is because the server was overloaded and run out of ram.

How much ram have you given the server?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  6. Offline

jeremytrains

For me, I have my server hosted on DaddyCheese and have 512 MB (1-12 players). I know that the second problem is just not enough memory, but lemme try updating all of my plugins and see what happens

7. Offline

sillyrosster

I also:
    I do not have anymore errors, so far. I have done a few things. Got rid of Essentials, updated all of my plugins, and ran my worlds through Chunkster. This seems to have fixed it, but it is too soon to tell. I will update this thread if I encounter the error again.

These are my up to date plugins: InfinitePlots, LagMeter, Announcer, Permissions, AutoSave, Buycraft, PermissionsBukkit, Spout, WorldModes, Backup, pTerrain, AcceptRules, Vault, Multiverse-Core, LWC, mChatSuite, WorldEdit, Multiverse-Portals, Multiverse-Inventories, VanishNoPacket, CommandBook, WorldGuard, InfiniteClaims, BaseBukkitPlugin

I have added a few plugins and switched a few.

8. Offline

shanko

I get those two, as well heres my PLs

INFO Plugins: TimTheEnchanter, WorldBorder, JoinCommand, WorldEdit, PotionMaster, CommandBook, VanishNoPacket, PermissionsBukkit, BroadcastDonator, War, Vault, WorldGuard, MagicSpells, iConomy, BKCommonLib, ChestShop, RedstoneClockDetector, ColorMe, MobArena, VaporTrails, mcMMO, NoLaggTNT, RangedWolves, VirtualChest, MagicSpellsShop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.