Need Help? Post Q's here and ill try to answer them!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by emericask8ur, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

emericask8ur

You cant use the new server builds yet use the 1060 build for now and downgrade to 1.7.2 because the new build is not bug free yet

2. Offline

dstroyr0153

Does bukkit currently work for minecraft 1.8?

3. Offline

baffu

All i care about is the map coruption and duping glitches, there are those?
    Also I hear the experience orbs cause lots of lag on death. COuld someone make a plugin to disable the dropping of them from monsters. THat would fix some stuff :D

4. Offline

youngscorpion24

hello,
    how do i remove the info tool (worldedit) from my hand??

Thanks,
    ys24

please help me it's so annoying

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  5. Offline

Dion

Any news why my servers keeps crashing when there are more than 10 players online? Buxville looks like they dont have the problem.

6. Offline

joe sykes

when is bukkit relesing 1.8 servers

7. Offline

emericask8ur

Yes but its a bit buggy

Wht you mean too? like did you type /powertool ? or /Tool? if you did too type /tool none
    I think thats it

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  8. Offline

Colejm

So, I have an issue, I can not connect at all. Im using the newest version of Craftbukkit as well as 1.2.4. I can not even connect to local host. Not sure what the issue is, Can anyone help?

9. Offline

GeneralShire

When I turn on my server it says its up. And there is nothing wrong with the .bat and when I look on my server list I see my motd. Everything is going normally however when me and/or my friend try to log on it goes strait to logging in and it stays like that until it says we cant connect. I check my .bat and it says [*ip* lost conection end of stream] please respond :(

10. Offline

SkeloPatch

How can i disable the use of pressure pads for a specific rank?
    disabling build did nothing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.