Question Need a list of plugins for my server

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by animiim8, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

animiim8

Hello, im playing on a small server with some friends. we've been playing survival for like a week now. but some of us want to do creative.

so i what i want to be able to do is when you log into the server, you spawn with 2 options. either the creative world or survival world. and then whichever you go with youll have everything you had. same inventory, same xp and everything. making sure nothing transfers between worlds.

i know multiverse would probably be needed. is there anything else?

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@animiim8
    You can use my LobbyAPI plugin (Link in my signature). That will allow you to have per world inventories and will allow you to set gamemodes for individual worlds.

3. Offline

animiim8

does the inventory thing include xp?

4. Offline

Zombie_Striker

5. Offline

animiim8

i read through it, and it said if you die in any world you go back to the main lobby. is there a way you can make it so you spawn in the bed or spawn point of that world that you died in?

6. Offline

Zombie_Striker

7. Offline

animiim8

hey so i set it up. how do i get it to save the inventories to the worlds? one more question, is there a way to make it so if you go to one world, and then back to the previous, that your in the same spot that you left at?

ugh this is so difficult. i just want to be able to have 2 different worlds that carry nothing over between them. and when you switch it spawns you back where you were when you went to the world youre just leaving.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2017
  8. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@animiim8
    Inventories are automatically saved. It should be saving the inventories[Edit] did you remember to register your worlds?

In the next update, I'll add the ability to toggle spawns for worlds. Once I add it, I will notify you so you can reload your server so the update can be applied.

9. Offline

animiim8

hmm i think i registered them. is there a way to know i registered them?

10. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@animiim8
    Did you use the /LobbyAPI addworld command? To verify this, just use /hub and see if the worlds have been added to the list.

11. Offline

animiim8

yeah it has the 2 worlds i want. creative and survival. it still carries inventories over worlds.

and for some reason we cant go to the nether anymore

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

12. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@animiim8
    Can you post the full console log?

13. Offline

animiim8

14. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@animiim8
    Multiverse Inventories is interfering with LobbyAPI. Also, MVI is also throwing some errors because the getHealth method is not visible (because you are using the craftbukkit jar instead of the spigot jar). Either convert to the spigot jar, or remove MVI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.