Problem/Bug NBT crash

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by EVW04, Apr 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so, i was messing around in the plotworld from plotme plugin. i was making a chest with stacks of chest containging stacks of chest that had stacks of gold in them. adventually this popped up: [​IMG]
    this popped up as soon as i tried joining the server. i noticed that other players chould join as usual so, i hopped on my sisters accunt and opped her by the console. i made a mecanism that tp me to her, so as i joined i whould be teleported to her. It worked after i deleted the plotworld and /mv remove plotworld. i was able to play on my accunt again. the first thing i did was to try recrate the plotworld. Then the same thing happend when i joind that plotworld. after deleting all data in coreprotect and all data that was in plotme plugin and recreating the world, the same thing happened. Now i tryed diferent things until, when i joined at my accunt i got kicked as i joined as before. exept this time , you chould see me in spawn from another account as i joined and got kicked fast. So now my account is broken but the other thing work fine. so, how can i fix this? THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! I went as far as deleting all plotme plugins and still my account is broken on the server and the plotme world.

Please save me

[​IMG]
    another image (if helps):
    [​IMG]

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@EVW04
    Are you sure you are using the newest version of plotworld/plotme?

BTW: Essentials is broken. Are you sure you are using the newest EssentialsX?

3. yes, i am using both

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.