Natural disasters on SMP

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by bevso, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Offline

bevso

2. Offline

bevso

hmm, kind of sad that no one seems to want to make this :(

3. Offline

Choelian

I don't want to say "I'm making this", because there are some far more talented then I programers here. I'd love to see them take on a project like this. That said, I have a working "proof of concept" thing that I've been playing around with. Unfortunatly, aside from making tornadoes, it also drags the server to a grinding halt.

4. Offline

Jaker232

I can help out.

5. Offline

Clucky

omg THIS WOULD BE FREAKING AWESOME!

6. Offline

Jaker232

@SiKL0N3 Lol you beated me. Go ahead, make the damn plugin. I guess it's time to say goodbye to DisasterMasters. (harharhar)

7. I have been wanting this for so long you have no idea. ;)

8. Offline

Choelian

I've made some significant progress on volcanos and a framework for more randomly occurring disasters. I'm hoping to have a playable release by the weekend, with tornadoes and hurricanes being added to the plugin shortly after.

9. Offline

HuntMASTER15

Sounds cool! Can't wait for volcanoes especially. Will use on my upcoming RPG.

10. Offline

bevso

have you made one yet? :O

11. Offline

Activat0r

This sounds awesome, if it gets completed... right now I need some cool disaster plugins to give my super-survival server players a freaky, once-in-a-lifetime experience. :p Can't wait to see it in action, Choelian.

Btw, love your MeteorShower plugin, SiKL0N3. My players had a blast with it last night and now the map looks it just went through WW3. :D

12. Offline

bevso

haha :p