Filled MusicMan Jukebox plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by PhillyCheezsteak, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Admin Tools

Suggested name: MusicMan

What I want: So in vanilla minecraft, a player puts in a music disc and it will play the music disc they put in the jukebox. When they right click it again, they can take out the music disc.

Here is my request
    When a player right clicks a jukebox it will not take the music disc in their hand, but it will play the music disc. If a song ends or if they right click the jukebox again, it will not pop out a music disc and the music will stop. If a player wants to play another song they can just right click a jukebox with another music disc. So it still requires you to have a music disc to play, but it does not take it from you, nor drop it.

Feel free to pick any name you want for the plugin, that is just an example

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: none

When I'd like it by: As soon as you can please.

GrandmaJam likes this.
  2. Offline

Taizzz

3. Taizzz Hey sorry for the late reply, Thank you so much for making this plugin. The only issue with it, is you cannot play Disc 13 and Cat. All of the other discs work though

4. Offline

Taizzz

5. Taizzz xD ty, sorry I just realized that I forgot to watch this thread lol. I was wondering if you can fix jukeboxes dropping music discs when they are broken. So say if I put the music disc Cat in, if I break the jukebox, it will drop Cat, and I will now have 2 Cat Discs in my inventory. Sorry for the trouble xD

6. Offline

Taizzz

7. Taizzz Awesome, thank you so much! I really appreciate it. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.