Plugin Help Multiworld-timeddead help

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Jason_D_Black, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Jason_D_Black

HEY!

For a server of mine I want to have the following:
    2 worlds, World X is the main world and world Y is the second world. Only admins can go from world X to world Y trough an end portal located at spawn. But, when a player dies he automatically gets spawned inside a cell in the second world where he is stuck for 1 hour until he gets teleport again (automatically) to the spawn in the first world.
    Edit: Also, people shouldn't be able to use a warp or teleport or /spawn command

Also, when an event occurs it will take place in the second world, so then the end portal opens up to all players for just that event. But I think an admin can do that himself, right?

Thanks!

2. Delete your multiworld plugin config and restart the server; let me know if that works.

3. Offline

Jason_D_Black

No, my question is, how can I make this? like what plugins would I need to make 2 worlds, what do I need to get a hardcore dead time, what do I need to make em teleport to the second world when they die, that sort of stuff

4. Offline

Jason_D_Black

Anyone knows how to make this happen? How to create 2 different worlds and when a player dies he get's stuck in the second world for 1 or 2 hours?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.