Plugin Help Multiverse Portals 1.9

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Turtle123mlg, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Turtle123mlg

Hello, I have just updated my server to 1.9 and most of my 1.8 plugins seem to work but
    multiverse portals. Multiverse portals will not let me use a portal or create one but it looks like
    it is working fine. Anyone know what is going on?

2. Offline

Scorpionvssub

yea lame update made almost all plugins fail to do what they should so just have to wait for an update

3. Offline

Turtle123mlg

Anyone have any other ideas because waiting for a update doesnt help me much.
    Or is there an alt for multiverse portals that work with multiverse?
    To be exact when I try to make a portal with world edit it says
    "You need to LEFT click on a block with your wand" I am
    clearly doing that.

4. Offline

Scorpionvssub

then search a diff plugin if you dotn wanna wait or make your own and appreciate people taking their time to create stuff for you to use freely

5. Offline

Turtle123mlg

How is this gonna help me again?

6. Offline

teej107

@Turtle123mlg Are there any errors or warnings from Multiverse? Could it be your configuration? Otherwise you will have to wait for an update or use another plugin.

7. Offline

Turtle123mlg

"You need to LEFT click on a block with your wand" This is all I says to me ingame I am using the latest worldedit
    and it doesnt seem like it has any errors in the console but "You need to LEFT click on a block with your wand".

8. Offline

Turtle123mlg

9. Offline

DisgustingSauce

The same happened to me, just reinstall the plugin.

10. Offline

Scorpionvssub

reinstalling the plugin fixes all console errors for mv, atleast...for me it did

11. Offline

Turtle123mlg

ok i'll try

I just deinstalled and reinstalled Multiverse-Portals-2.4.jar and this time when I tried to make a portal it said
    an internal error occurred.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2016
  12. Offline

DisgustingSauce

13. Offline

Turtle123mlg

I downloaded that and it gave me Multiverse-Portals 2.5 so i used it and now its red.

14. Offline

Joker420

I had a similar issue, but I recently found a simple solution. Since there's no version for Multiverse-Portals 2.6. I just simply downgraded the version of Multiverse-Core from 2.6 to 2.5.

15. Offline

Turtle123mlg

but wouldnt that delete all my worlds?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.