Filled Multiple Inventories for 1 Account

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Rakinare, Apr 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    So, the money seems to be done. You need Vault for it.

Yes, /ip and the long one work. Forgot to repeat it ;)

Keep you in game. Yes, the Introduction will repeat. I will update this post with a small gif.

Bad quality YAY ;). You only see the message in the beginning twice as I cleared the chat and entered something to make the message reappear. Username, you know.

example in bad quality.gif

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  2. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

That's amazing! ::) I really don't know how to thank you for all of your work.

3. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    So, I couldn't find any more features you suggested. Therefore I would like you to try it out. Preferably on you own machine and not on the server ;)
    I would really appreaciate any bugs you find our features you want. It is quite hard for me to test right, as I know what it does and can't really think of some odd ways to break it :p

EDIT: Some messages weren't in the example file and I forgot to save the config... . Fixed, just redownload.

Jar: dropbox
    Source: dropbox

Rakinare likes this.
  4. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen Great, thanks so much! Gonna test it out right now, on my machine of course. Gonna update you if I find bugs or something :)

Edit: Can I change the default language? It seems to change to English after every server restart.

Edit2: /givemoney from BConomy doesn't seem to work with your profiles. It always tells me that this account doesn't exist. Got any solution for that? (I have to do /givemoney with my real account name and then it's giving money to the user currently logged in. Would love if it would work with the profile name)

5. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    Yea, forgot the config option for that. Will add that later. Updated the download. For now you can just append
    "language: de" at the end of the config.yml.

Givemony is a bit more tricky. My plugin doesn't create different users. It just changes the name of one account.
    1. You would need to run the command while the user you want to add the money to is logged in.
    2. Alternativly you could open up the "profiles.yml" and change the money amount there and run "/reload" after that.
    3. Might add a command for that/ a command to add money via my plugin.
    Would be nice if you chose one option :)

6. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen

Well, it would be handy if the command could be adressed to the "user" that you type but yet again, don't waste time on that if it's too complicated. As I have no clue about coding at all, I can't think about the time that you need to do certain stuff. If it takes you too long I am fine with the ways right now.

What I have noticed in the config:

Code:
    # if false they will be teleported to the last location they were at
    teleport to old location upon spawn: true
    Description should be "if true they will be ....", right?

Edit: One thing why it would be handy is if they wanna give money to eachother with the /pay command. Yet again, I guess just a /pay command would be enough. I can add the money manually.

Edit2: Quick tested everything I could think of so far and it works perfectly! :)

7. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    Yes, need to fix the description.

I just had an idea on how to address it to the user. I will need to create a /ip money give though.
    I will implement a custom pay command. Are they able to execute the /balance one? I need permission for that.

Won't do that today obviously. Expect it sometime tomorrow.

8. Offline

Rakinare

9. Offline

Lordloss

@Rakinare I really think about giving you a version of my GUI shop, which is completely german and hopefully good to understand. I put a huge load of effort in it, and it was planned to be for our server only. I would make an exception in you case, so if you want to take a look just tell me.

10. Offline

Rakinare

@Lordloss that'd be so amazing! I would love to have a look at it! :) Our server will be completely private too, so noone besides the school kids is gonna see it.
    I'd be so thankful for that!

11. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Lordloss
    Well, to come back to your offer... . Although I am a native German speaker I am just unable to write some messages in a normal way. It's embarrasing.

On a side note: Do you have an idea on how to save a YAMLConfig in insertion order. Don't really want to make my own saving concept, so I would appreciate your input. If you don't know anything by heart, I will make one though.

@Rakinare
    The pay and money command seems to work now. It probably isn't done in the best way though ;)

You can just redownload it from the link, but you will need to delete your language file(s) first. You can copy paste the new things back to yours if you want. The explanation for every message and the placeholders are in "languageExample.yml". The language files look extremly messy once saved, I will look into this. Maybe LordLoss has an "easy" answer, otherwise I will create something.

EDIT:
    Created a simple custom writer, seems to work.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  12. Offline

Lordloss

@I Al Istannen the config files should hold the order you set in the default file, never seen that they get messed up?

13. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Lordloss
    Sadly I can't use saveDefaultConfig() which uses a Writer to copy it, but I must actually use the YAMLConfiguration.save(). It looked like this messed it up, as they were sorted by something else, maybe the hash code.

14. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen
    Thanks for the update. How exactly do I use /ip money to show the money? Either I am too dumb or it doesn't work as it always wants <action> <name> <value>.

15. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    You can use TAB to show the choice or autocomplete. But it should be /ip money balance <name>. Or /ip money give <name> 100.5.

16. Offline

Rakinare

@I Al Istannen Hm, autocomplete doesn't work for some reason. How did you translate balance into german? since I gotta type the german command when switched language.

17. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Rakinare
    Strange, it works for me. It is "kontostand" in german. Didn't know a btter word. You can see this kind of stuff in the language file. (If you delete it and let ir regenerate it should have a better layout (if you use the newest plugin version)).

EDIT: For autocomplete try writing "/ip geld " with the space and then press the Player list key (=TAB)

Rakinare likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.