Problem/Bug Multi-World Money

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by SilverHawk1015, Aug 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SilverHawk1015

Hello, I'm having a really weird problem on my server with multi-world balances. It seems that players' balances are switching between worlds. It's completly random when it happens. Players' balance in one world will become a balance from a different world, or sometimes their balance will just be added to another worlds balance.

I've done everything I can think of to fix it, but I'm really stumped. I use EssentialsX Eco and MultiWorldMoney. My server is running Bukkit 1.9.4 and no errors appear in the console. Below are my plugins. Thanks in advance for any help.

Attached Files:

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@SilverHawk1015
    Why are you still on 1.9? There is no reason to stay on an outdated version. Update your server.

As posted on MultiWorldMoney's plugin page, it does not handle other plugins giving money. Any one of the plugins that deal with money may be causing the problem. Try temporarily removing all other plugins besides your multiworld, vault/essentials, and multiworldmoney plugins. Does the cross-over still happen? If so, there is a problem with the plugin/ the way you installed the plugin. However, if that fixes the problem, then one of the other plugins are causing the problem. In which case, you will need to slowly re-add each plugin until you find which one is causing the problem.

SilverHawk1015 likes this.
  3. Offline

SilverHawk1015

Sorry for the late reply, I updated to 1.12.1 as you advised and reinstalled all my plugins. It seems to be functioning perfect now for the last 3 days. Thanks for the help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.