Question Movecraft help.

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by mcneproj, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mcneproj

Hello I am wondering if it is possible to lock the ship to the player that created the sign. I would like it to add the players name on line two of the sign. This way other players cannot pilot another persons ship unless they break the sign. Is this possible? I hope so, please help. That way if the file is named "shuttle.craft" it would show as Shuttle on the sign. Because inside the craft file it would say "name:&lShuttle&l" then show up as bold or a certain color. And then maybe if there is a way to add a new line to say {name}.

Another thing I was wondering is there a way to make a custom command run on a sign when the player clicks it. E.g. if a player typed [example] on a sign. it would run a custom command every time they right clicked the sign?

Thanks!

2. Offline

Scorpionvssub

i Dont think anyone here can do this unless they completely redo this plugin for you.. :confused: maybe ask the author?(if these things arent already in the plugin)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.