Problem/Bug Most Multiworld Worlds Deleted

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by hague5, Dec 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

hague5

So on my server, I am using the Multiworld plugin so I can have a variety of different types of worlds for different purposes. About one or two months ago, I switched to a server host (beastnode) instead of using localhost (in-case this has anything to do with the problem).

Today I decided to delete a few worlds which I didn't need or that were just unloaded. When I was done, I stopped my server, then a little bit later I started it and joined it, only to discover that I was in the middle of the ocean. I looked at the multiworld worlds list and there were only a few unloaded worlds with the nether, end, and "world" left. I tried a few commands to get to the "deleted worlds," but that didn't seem to work either. Also, I checked my server host space and and I still have enough space for more files and worlds (all of my world files are still in FileZilla, which were transferred from localhost to beastnode).

Does anyone know what the problem might be? Thanks, I really appreciate the help!

2. Offline

Teh_Matt_GR

I have multiverse core but I have the same.... When I restart the server all worlds from config delete and when I import a world it have some report logs..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.