Filled Money with kits

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Vextricity, Jan 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Vextricity

** Before reading below, I wanted to explain that I saw on a server that (with essentials) that when you use /kit (kitname), it gives you money along with the kit. I don't know if this is a part of the essentials plugin or not. If it is, please excuse my ignorance. Thanks :) **

Plugin category: Economy / General

Suggested name: Doesn't matter

What I want: A plugin that gives you money along with the use of kits. (Goes along with the essentials plugin). If it can support the essentials config, for example another section that can be added to the kit that says "money: 1000" or something like that, that would be cool. If not, maybe a config in the plugin that allows you to add the money with the kit.

Ideas for commands: /kit

Ideas for permissions: No permissions, other then the essentials kits one.

When I'd like it by: Yesterday. <--

2. Offline

Vextricity

@Lionhard Hmm, I suppose you didn't understand what I was asking for. I am aware that kits are apart of Essentials, but I'm wondering if there's a way to make it to where it gives a player a certain amount of money every time they use the kit, or if there is a plugin that does it. Thanks for the help anyways. :)

3. Offline

IZeusI

This would be a simple plugin, however I am not one with config.
    Something along the lines of this though?
    Code:
    Player p = event.getPlayer();
    if (cmd.getName().equalsIgnoreCase("kit [KIT NAME]")&& sender instanceof Player){
       Bukkit.getServer().dispatchCommand(Bukkit.getConsoleSender(), "eco give "+p.getName()+"[AMOUNT OF MONEY]);
    p.sendMessage("You have received [AMOUNT] along with [KIT]") ));

<Edited by bwfcwalshy: Fixed code again :p >

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
  4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@IZeusI Hooking into Vault would make more sense though.

5. Offline

IZeusI

It would, but this is pretty simple. And since it is personal, and he wants to use /essentials/, this works.

6. Offline

Timppali

7. Offline

Vextricity

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.