Money Per Kill w/boosters

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by 15987632, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Offline

Plugin category: fun

Suggested name: MoneyPerKill

What I want: I am well aware of all the money per kill plugins there are out there. With the EULA in effect i am trying to find ways to abide by the EULA. So there is a default value in the config that determines how much money a player gets per kill without a booster. When you activate a booster you activate it by minutes and by a multiplier. The multiplier does what you set it to do in the config, it either adds to the default or multiplies the default. So for example if the default value was 2 and the multiplier was 7 if in the config under type it said added a player would get 9 points but if the config said multiplied the player would get 14 points. The way boosters stack is this. The booster of a higher multiplier always take priority. So if a booster of a multiplier of 2 still had 46 minutes left and someone bought a multiplier of 3 for an hour than there would be an hour of booster with a multiplier of 3 and after it ran out the unused 46 minutes of the booster of multiplier of 2 would take effect.

PS you only get money from killing players not all entities.

here is an example of the config i was thinking of

Code:
    #This is the value that players will get without boosters per kill
    default: 1

#This will determine whether the booster is multiplied by the default value or added on
    #The valid inputs are "added" or "multiplied"
    type:added

Have any questions feel free to comment

Ideas for commands:
    /mpk setbooster <amount of minutes> <multiplier>
    so for example /mpk setbooster 60 4 would give a booster of 4 for an hour

/mpk setdefault <int> sets the default value in the config

/mpk settype <added or multiplied>

all should be able to be inputted by console and players

Ideas for permissions:
    mpk.setbooster
    mpk.setdefault