Mob spawn

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by jeffro1001, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Offline

jeffro1001

I'm looking for a plugin that will allow me to issue a command that will spawn a mob, in a particular world, at a designated coordinate.

example

/spawnmonster enderdragon the_hunt 76 98 345

This would spawn an enderdragon, in the world called the_hunt at coordinates 76 98 345

I also need for this command to work even if the chunk is not loaded.

2. Offline

Kiakaha

Variable triggers can do the mob spawning exactly as you asked

I'm really unsure what happens when you spawn a distant mob in an unloaded chunk.. it might work fine already

If not. there is a plugin that forces certain chunks to stay loaded (if you find it, plz remind me of the name cause im looking for it myself :) )

3. Offline

breezeyboy

Commandbook about the spawning of mobs

4. Offline

zippy120

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Here's a quick little plugin I made, it should work even if the chunk is not loaded. It went through minimal testing, so if you have any issues just say so.

The command is the same as you mentioned above (`/spawnmonster (mob) (world) (x) (y) (z) [amt]`, try `/spawnmonster list` for a list of mobs) and the permission is either OP or `spawnmonster.allow`.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2016
  5. Offline

jeffro1001

[quote uid=90685841 name="zippy120" post=1342601]<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Here's a quick little plugin I made, it should work even if the chunk is not loaded. It went through minimal testing, so if you have any issues just say so.

The command is the same as you mentioned above (`/spawnmonster (mob) (world) (x) (y) (z) [amt]`, try `/spawnmonster list` for a list of mobs) and the permission is either OP or `spawnmonster.allow`.[/quote]

Awesome
    thanks

Kiakaha,
    I tried setting up a CMDOP walk trigger already but it only works if the chunk is loaded for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2016
  6. Offline

Kiakaha

Ah okay, i wasnt sure what would happen in that case
    Cheers for the info