Mob Armies

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by bossomeness, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

bossomeness

Note: This is a huge plugin. Just putting that out there.

Name: MobArmies

Category: Fun, Mechanics

Description: The basic idea of this plugin is to create armies of mobs. The mobs have different costs, attributes, and space requirements. This description is going to be divided up into 4 main parts.
    • Spawning: The mobs stored in the barracks should be able to be spawned using the command /ma spawnmobs. This command will put various items in the player's inventory. The items correspond to the mobs being spawned. The name of the items should be the name of the mobs being spawned, with the amount available to be spawn next to it. For example, the player is holding a zombie head which is named "Zombie - 50", which means there are 50 zombies that can be spawned. To spawn the mobs, simply right click an item, and the corresponding mob will be spawned at the location your mouse is pointing. Once the mob is spawned, the available amount of mobs to be spawn goes down by one. The mobs can only get spawned where there are no buildings, with at least 3 air blocks surrounding them on all sides.
    • Barracks: The barracks are where the mobs are "stored". The starting level barracks can only hold a certain amount of mobs. Barracks can be upgraded to hold more mobs. They should be able to be "defined" in the config, where there has to be certain types and certain amounts of blocks in the building for it to qualify as a barrack. The upgrades should also be able to be "defined" in the config, where if there are different types of blocks or different amounts, then the barracks are level 2,3,4... and so on. The space allowed in the barracks determines how many mobs can be spawned. Each mob also has a different "space requirement". For example, zombies only take up 1 space unit, while skeletons take up 2 space units, and creepers take up 5 space units. With each upgrade to the barracks, the space requirement should be increased by a configurable amount.
    • Costs: Each mob costs money to buy and house in the barracks. Each mob should have a configurable cost, which would use the money from an economy plugin.
    • Behavior: The mobs should automatically go for a certain block, and destroy anything in their way. This block should be configurable. The mobs all have different abilities that help them help through these obstacles. Some can just "pound" on blocks and after a little while, the blocks in from of them break. Others can explode or shoot projectiles to take out obstacles. They will do anything to get to that certain block.
    The Mobs: C=Cost, g=gold, SU=space unit,
    • Zombie: C=10 g, 1 SU, 20 health, can punch blocks to death
    • Skeleton: C=20, g 2 SU, 15 health, stays back from structures and shoots at the targeted block (that all the mobs go for)
    • Creeper: C=40 g, 5 SU, 5 health, fast moving and explodes on contact with a block
    • Blaze: C=75 g, 10 SU, 30 health, slower than normal flying, shoots fireballs at target
    • Witch: C=140 g, 25 SU, throws small explosives at target
    • And more! Custom mobs would be awesome if they could be implemented, but if they can't then these are fine for now.

Commands: /ma spawnmobs (puts player in mob spawning mode), /ma normal (returns the player's normal inventory), /ma reload (reloads plugin)

Permissions: mobarmies.use, mobarmies.admin

2. Offline

bossomeness

I know it's a little early, but I'll bump it anyways.

3. Offline

XgXXSnipz

bossomeness umm 2 things, 1. just to let you know ur gonna get spammed with a hole bunch of messages saying "You bumped to early" 2nd of all, this is a huge plugin, most likely wont be made, 3rd of all does anyone know why my plugins arnt showing up under my account, I posted more than 2 plugins...

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

XgXXSnipz 3rd: Probably the wrong place to ask.
    1. Moderators won't touch it when 20 hours has past.

5. Offline

XgXXSnipz

timtower ok Im just wondering why its been like 4 days and nothing has updated

6. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Oww, check the main bukkit page once in a while. Decompiler issues.

7. Offline

XgXXSnipz

timtower Ah ok, just bad time for me xD

8. Offline

bossomeness

XgXXSnipz Yeh I know it's a big plugin, but I'm hoping someone can help me out and maybe just get some of the main things. And I just wanted to bump it when I think more people would read it. It was about 1 am for me when I posted that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.