[MISC/INFO] Dynmap-Factions v0.72- Display Factions territories on Dynmap maps [1.6.4-R1.0+]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Mike Primm, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Well, yeah. Besides, I plan on using the wp Site for more than dynmap. Since I managed to learn the basics of quite a few plugins I might as well put that knowledge to use. :p

2. Offline

Mike Primm

**** Update probably releasing tonight ****
    I'll likely be dropping dynmap 0.60 tonight - not a huge release, but it includes a couple of fixes and the rest of the 1.3 support (sideways logs FTW!). It'll also include API support for a feature I've been looking to add to some of the add-ons for some time - the ability to define sets of players that can see each other on the map view (assuming login support AND player info protection are enabled) without everyone being able to see everyone. This will be leveraged by both Dynmap-Towny and Dynmap-Factions to allow people that are members of the same town, nation or faction (as appropriate) to see one another on the map view - expect releases of these to accompany the 0.60 release.

3. Offline

Zwing

Help..
    I am using dynmap 0.60 ,faction 1.7.5

Dynmap-Factions v0.20 error

Code:
    [WARNING] Task of 'Dynmap-Factions' generated an exception
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.massivecraft.factions.Faction.getFPlayerLeader()Lcom/massivecraft/factions/FPlayer;
    at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin.formatInfoWindow(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:197)
    at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin.handleFactionOnWorld(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:300)
    at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin.updateFactions(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:507)
    at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin.access$000(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:49)
    at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin$FactionsUpdate.run(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:126)

4. Offline

Mike Primm

You SURE you've got the latest 1.7.5 beta? I'm building and running with the latest from BukkitDev.

5. Offline

Zwing

6. Offline

leslieliang

I'm running Factions 1.6.8, dynmap v0.60, and dynmap-factions v0.20 and I am getting this error.

Code:
    6:05:32 PM [WARNING] Task of 'Dynmap-Factions' generated an exception
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.massivecraft.factions.Faction.getFPlayerLeader()Lcom/massivecraft/factions/FPlayer;
    at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin.formatInfoWindow(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:197)
    at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin.handleFactionOnWorld(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:300)
    at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin.updateFactions(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:507)
    at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin.access$000(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:49)
    at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin$FactionsUpdate.run(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:126)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:126)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:525)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:451)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    I did not get this error with Factions 1.6.8, dynmap v0.50, and dynmap-factions v0.18.

7. Offline

Mike Primm

Try new release (0.21) - the mismatch between 1.7.5 and 1.6.8 is getting increasingly hard to support....

Try new 0.21 release

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  8. Offline

Oosmus

Same as the others before, getting this error with dynmap v0.60 dynmap-factions v0.20 and Factions 1.6.8
    Code:
    03:09:41 [WARNING] Task of 'Dynmap-Factions' generated an exception
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:126)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:525)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:451)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

EDIT* You posted as soon as I did lol. Fixed with v0.21. Thanks

9. Offline

leslieliang

Thanks a lot for your help!

10. Offline

Tehfailure

Attached Files:

11. Offline

klofno1

Nice but dynmap is lagging the hell out of me :(.

12. Offline

FuRiouSOne

Someone please help. I have tried running .30 and .40 of dynmap factions and neither of them are compatable with 1.4.6+ bukkit. I am using 1.3 dynmap just fine.

Code:
    2013-01-16 04:24:00 [WARNING] [Dynmap-Factions] Task #1670 for Dynmap-Factions v0.40 generated an exception
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.dynmap.markers.impl.MarkerAPIImpl$AreaMarkerUpdated.<init>(MarkerAPIImpl.java:153)
        at org.dynmap.markers.impl.MarkerAPIImpl.areaMarkerUpdated(MarkerAPIImpl.java:711)
        at org.dynmap.markers.impl.AreaMarkerImpl.setCornerLocations(AreaMarkerImpl.java:305)
        at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin.handleFactionOnWorld(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:450)
        at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin.updateFactions(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:521)
        at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin.access$000(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:50)
        at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin$FactionsUpdate.run(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:127)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:53)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_6.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:345)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:517)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.DedicatedServer.r(DedicatedServer.java:224)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:481)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:416)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_6.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:849)

13. Offline

Mike Primm

Dynmap-Factions v0.5 released for Factions v2.0.0

14. Offline

InactiveLog

Was wondering if it was possible to develop a way that would only show players' faces when they're outside of their claimed land without the regions visible for Factions. Right now we're a bit divided on the function on Dynmap for our server, but I think this would solve a lot of problems.

15. Offline

Mike Primm

OK - just to be clear on the requirement: you'd like to have the option to only show players when they are located outside of the regions associated with their own Faction? Do you mean in general (that is, they are publicly visible), or is this somehow related to also using the login support (which allows you to limit visibility to only players that are logged in and are part of your faction)?

16. Offline

InactiveLog

Publicly visible. That way, players would be (generally) safe in their own land because people could not locate them, but once they step out of their Faction's land, they become visible to all on Dynmap, until they return to their land again. You think that's possible? I think it would be a great feature!

17. Offline

Mike Primm

Gotcha - I understand where you're going, and I think its a practical requirement to implement.

18. Offline

InactiveLog

That's great! Think you could do it? I know me and my server would appreciate it!

19. I get the same error than other peoples :
    Code:
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.massivecraft.factions.Factions.get()Lcom/massivecraft/factions/Factions;
        at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin.activate(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:650)
        at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin.onEnable(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:632)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:217)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:457)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:381)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:282)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:264)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer.java:605)
        at org.bukkit.Bukkit.reload(Bukkit.java:275)
        at org.bukkit.command.defaults.ReloadCommand.execute(ReloadCommand.java:23)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:189)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:523)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:971)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.PlayerConnection.chat(PlayerConnection.java:889)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:846)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.Packet3Chat.handle(Packet3Chat.java:44)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:292)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.PlayerConnection.d(PlayerConnection.java:115)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.ServerConnection.b(SourceFile:35)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.DedicatedServerConnection.b(SourceFile:30)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:581)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.DedicatedServer.r(DedicatedServer.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:477)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:410)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:573)
    Currently using dynmap 1.7.1 faction 1.8.2

It work with factions 2.0.0 but i don't see anythings on dynmap

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

20. Offline

Mike Primm

New build is only supported on Factions v2.0 (like it says in the OP).

21. Offline

Chillaholic

Hello, im getting a NPE error:

Code:
    [Dynmap-Factions] Task #132 for Dynmap-Factions v0.71-26 generated an exception
            at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin.updateFactions(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:529)
            at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin$FactionsUpdate.run(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:133)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_6_R2.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:58)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_6_R2.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:345)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R2.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:518)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R2.DedicatedServer.t(DedicatedServer.java:239)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R2.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:481)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:413)
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R2.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:582)

[Dynmap-Factions] error adding area marker....
    [Dynmap-Factions] error adding area marker ....

Plugin Versions:
    • dynmap v1.9-808
    • Dynmap-Essentials v0.70
    • Dynmap-Factions v0.71-26
    • Dynmap-WorldGuard v0.60
    • Factions v2.0.5
    • mcore v6.6.0
    The plugin ist not able to update factions while the server is running.
    Everytime a player claims/unclaims land this error occours.

Other Dynmap-Factions versions also drop this error for me.
    I think this is a problem with new Factions versions.

Please help.

22. Offline

Solapse

Hi Mike,
    I've been having a lot of problems trying to get the factions to show on Dynmap. I'm using this:
    Dynmap-Factions v0.71-6 (for Factions v1.8.x)
    Dynmap-1.8-forge-7.8.0.jar (also tried dynmap v1.9-35)
    BukkitForge-1.5.2-301
    Factions 1.8.2
    The layer shows in the selector but simply won't render the actual faction overlay. I've tried literally ever version combo I can think of.
    Thanks.

23. Offline

Mike Primm

Please try latest dev build - http://mikeprimm.com/dynmap/builds/Dynmap-Factions/Dynmap-Factions-HEAD.jar

I you're on Bukkit Forge (which I would assume means your running Forge), make sure that you're using DynmapForge (the mod version of Dynmap for Forge servers) AND you've installed the DynmapCBBridge plugin (which makes DynmapForge compatible with the Bukkit version's APIs).

24. Offline

Chillaholic

latest dev builds worked for me, thanks for your great plugins :D

25. Offline

fixneat

i am currently getting this error whenever someone claims land http://pastebin.com/6LDtnnYh in the console and no new faction territories are being show on the map
    how can i fix this problem?

26. Offline

ccmf00

I get this message whenever i claim land, and i need to reset the server every time to get it to work.
    Code:
    [12:49:56 WARN]: [Dynmap-Factions] Task #33899 for Dynmap-Factions v0.60 generat
    ed an exception
            at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin.updateFactions(DynmapFaction
    sPlugin.java:521) ~[?:?]
            at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin.access$000(DynmapFactionsPlu
    gin.java:49) ~[?:?]
            at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin$FactionsUpdate.run(DynmapFac
    tionsPlugin.java:133) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java
    :53) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHea
    rtbeat(CraftScheduler.java:345) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks
    ]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:5
    87) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.DedicatedServer.u(DedicatedServer.java:2
    50) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:5
    45) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java
    :457) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:6
    17) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.2-b2974jnks]
    Also, I can see player factions, but i cant see Safezone or Warzone. Thanks in advance!

27. Offline

Mike Primm

Update to 0.72 (current release) and let me know if you still see the problem (and include the new exception stack, if you do).

28. Offline

ccmf00

Thanks! That fixed the problem.

29. Offline

leon_wilber

Its not working :(
    Code:
    [08:40:29] [Server thread/WARN]: [Dynmap-Factions] Task #79 for Dynmap-Factions v0.60 generated an exception
    at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin.updateFactions(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:521) ~[?:?]
    at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin.access$000(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:49) ~[?:?]
    at org.dynmap.factions.DynmapFactionsPlugin$FactionsUpdate.run(DynmapFactionsPlugin.java:133) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:53) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:345) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:587) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.DedicatedServer.u(DedicatedServer.java:250) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:545) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:457) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:617) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-b3020jnks]

30. Never bothered to read the already posted questions and answeres did you?

If there is a new version out, allways try that first. Or just read two posts before this...
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/dynmap-factions/