[Minecraft Update Controller] - Point and Click to change version!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Shay Williams, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Jalroth

I get a .net framework initialization error "unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application' downloaded the latest version of .net, still getting this error. any tips?

2. Offline

Shay Williams

This is coded in BASIC, so you'll need to have .NET framework 2.0 or higher (obtainable from microsoft website or google)

3. Offline

Jalroth

I installed .NET framework 4.0 and it just throws that error.

4. Offline

Phoenix76653

Love it, keep it up! I believe it's not a virus, Norton is a useless piece of shit anyway. =P

5. Offline

Shilofax

I would be nice if you could add the Alpha Versions (I don't Like Biomes)

6. I've seen quite a few posts and tools like this and tutorials appearing in different places. In the end the discussion usually ends up back at this post on the minecraft forums.

The tool in that post appears to be supported on minecraft forums, and the method used is legal, as there is no distribution of game files, modified or not. It only uses binary patches.

7. Offline

Phoenix76653

Congratulations my friend. You just won... THE INTERWEBZ! Awesome tool :D

8. Offline

lee74saurus r3x

Will there ever be a more organized version of the source, or even a C# version? Also, instead of a pastebin link, could you include a download of the whole project file?

potyomukin likes this.
  9. Offline

Shay Williams

Bump, updated for 1.6_04 :).

Phaedrus likes this.
  10. Offline

Phase

Please re-host this on another site (e.g. mediafire) -- you've hit your bandwidth cap on Dropbox.

Thanks!

11. Offline

EvilSeph

This application was recently brought to our attention and, unfortunately, we cannot allow the distribution of it, for legal reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.