Minecraft 1.2 Client & CraftBukkit R6. Won't start, need help...

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by s3w47m88, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

s3w47m88

Today I downloaded the Mac client of Minecraft 1.2 and attempted to connect to my server. As expected, it simply said it couldn't connect (some socket error). So I presumed I needed to upgrade the server to the latest CraftBukkit build. Upon doing so, the server startup stops and gives this error:

[WARNING] Could not get current artifact information; perhaps you are running a custom version?: FileNotFoundException

I read that it's possible that my plugins aren't up to date, and that this could cause the issue but I even tried removing all of my plugins and am still receiving the error message.

Can anyone help? Thank you!

2. Offline

imailyou

3. Offline

s3w47m88

I suppose I should close this thread because he does seem to be reporting the same issue.

Forgive me, but I can't figure out how to mark this issue as closed.

As a side note, it appears the R6 is definitely broken. I was able to use previous and future versions successfully. Namely R4 and the latest build of 1.2.2. However, in 1.2.2 MultiVerse does not work (I assume they need to update).

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  4. Offline

Wolvereness Bukkit Team Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.