Inactive [MECH] SilkierTouch v1.7.1 - Now with more blocks! [1.2.3-R0.1/R0.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Fyre, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Offline

clitc0mander

WOW, very nice, so far working as intended, I was wondering what the spawner will behave like once picked then placed, will it be the respective mob or go pig on us? I'll make a video of it in action for you and post it on youtube for some exposer. thanks again

2. Offline

Guaele

Nice plugin.

3. Offline

Fyre

Updated for the latest recommended build CB 1.1-R3. The only change in this update is that SilkierTouch now takes advantage of the new Listener API, improving server performance.

4. Offline

fussionzz97

Fyre
    Hey! id like it if you could attach this video to this thread? thanks!

5. Offline

Fyre

Attach it as in embed it into the first post?
    Sure.

EDIT: Water appears from ice blocks? Hmm, I'll add an option to the config for that.

I've made it so that if you mine ice with Silk Touch water won't appear where the ice was, you can disable this change in the config. I haven't officially updated the plugin yet, because I'd have to rewrite the changelogs, and I don't have the patience for that right now, but if you re-download it now you'll get the new version.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
    fussionzz97 likes this.
  6. Offline

Gbagley2

I just installed the plugin and it dident work?..i got no errors and it said it was enable

7. Offline

Fyre

I need more information than that, tell me what version of Bukkit you're running, what you tried, if you edited the config, and what did and didn't happen. Was your tool enchanted with Silk Touch?

8. Offline

Fyre

I'm currently looking for ideas, if there's anything you'd like included in the next content update now's the time to share.

9. Offline

finamenon

I'd like to see glass panes and glowstone be collected by silk touch. As far as I know they can not be collected . Is this correct?

10. Offline

Fyre

I believe they can be, but if you test it and they indeed can't, I'll add them.

11. Offline

efstajas

Yeah, also curious.

12. Offline

Fyre

It didn't persist before, but I've recently been made aware of an almost foolproof way for tracking the spawners, so as of the next update they will.

13. Offline

MarioG1

If i download your plugin from the main download link i get the message that SilkierTouch v1.6 not 1.5 is enabled during server start and if I beak an spawner with Silk touch the spawner don't drop an Mob Spawner. Fire and ice drops work fine.

I test this on a new server with out any other plugins installed and on my main server.

Bukkit version: 1.1-R4

14. Offline

Fyre

Thanks for the info, I'll fix it ASAP.
    EDIT: Seeing as the version should have been correct from the start, as well as to avoid confusion, I've solved this with a hotfix instead of a new update. Just re-download version 1.5 for the fix. Tell me if the Spawners still don't work.

15. Offline

MarioG1

The Spawner drop now Mob Spawners but all Spanwers drop Pig Spawners now.
    Thx. for the fast support.

16. Offline

Fyre

You mean they don't keep their mobtype?

17. Offline

MarioG1

18. Is this working properly now? o.o

19. Offline

Fyre

Should be.

20. Mob Spawners don't seem to persiste, checking the config & permissions, everything seems fine =/

21. Offline

Fyre

I'll take a look.

22. Offline

NEREVAR117

Could you update this?

23. Offline

Fyre

I wasn't aware it was still in use. I'll have it updated by the end of today.

24. Offline

NEREVAR117

Lovely! I appreciate your work.

25. Offline

KingCody77

You could make it pick up block 97 (silverfish blocks)

26. Offline

Fyre

Not as widely used as the others, but still not a bad idea, I'll probably add it in the next update.

27. I have quite a bit of block suggestions to add, and I just tested all of these, and they do not normally work:
    Farmland (60)
    Snow (78)
    Snow Block (80)
    Boat (333)
    Double Slabs (43)
    Glass Panes (102)
    Silverfish Stone (97)
    Glass (20)
    Cake (354)

It's quite a bit, but they're just suggestions. :)

efstajas, Ragful Bean and Fyre like this.
  28. Offline

KodekPL

So I made modification in your plugin and add glass block. It would be cool if you publish source code, but I get it without it ;) Don't be mad :D
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2016
  29. Offline

SeaborgiumMC

I made a little fan video, I really like this plugin. :D You did a good job with it, as simple as it is.