Inactive [MECH/RPG] LevelCraft v0.1.7.2 - The leveling up plugin; adds skills to Minecraft [1060+]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Samkio, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Offline

Samkio

[​IMG]

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

LevelCraft v0.1.8- The leveling up plugin; adding skills to Minecraft!

Slowly moving to BukkitDev: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Version: [617<font color="rgb(51, 102, 255)">+</font>]
    Description:
    LevelCraft is a plugin devised to add a Challenge to Minecraft Single Multiplayer.It denotes normal actions into "Levels" this level is increased via the gaining of "Experience" the experience of which relates to the level. It is fully customizable and due to some recent changes is medium weight. This congratulates the user for doing certain actions. For example the more mining a player does the faster they mine and the better then mine. Makes sense right?

LevelCraft is licensed under a <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License[/url].

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> Suite.[/url]
    LevelCraftCore:
    <font color="rgb(51, 102, 255)"><font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Download:</font> <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)"><Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Features:</font>
    * Dyamic ExpBar without the use of a client mod!
    * Support for API Permissions.
    * Improved Code.
    * Compatability with 1.8. :)

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">

LevelCraftCore is necessary to have to enable all the level plugins. It is the glue that holds them all together, it also handles the commands and the data storage. It is a beast, a boss and made my the 1337 pro that is Samkio. :cool: "Core' blimey it is mighty good."

Show Spoiler
    [X] = Outdated.

[​IMG]
    Mining: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Download <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Mining level depicts the use of the mighty pickaxe. Players leveling up by the mining of blocks enabling them to gain access of new pickaxes and new blocks.
    Features:
    1. Denotes use of Pickaxes. Higher level unlocks better pickaxes.
    2. Denotes block mining. Higher level the more types of blocks they can mine.
    3. Faster Mining. Higher level the faster you can mine.
    4. Double Drops. Higher level the higher your change of the block dropping twice.
    5. FirePick. Higher level unlocks the FirePick. A portable furnace that when mining blocks with golden pickaxe will drop what it would be if smelted.
    ie. CobbleStone -> Stone, IronOre -> IronIngot

* Gain Experience by Mining.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    WoodCutting: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The WoodCutting level depicts the use of the hatchet or more commonly know as the axe. Players can gain experience by chopping down trees and planks allowing them to gain access to higher level axes.
    Features:
    6. Denotes usage of hatchets (axes). The higher the level the more axes you can use.
    7. Denotes cutting of logs/wood. The higher the level the more types of log you can cut.
    8. Faster Cutting. The Higher your level the faster you can chop down trees.

* Gain Experience by chopping trees.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    Combat: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Combat level depicts the use of swords on both players and mobs. A true warrior will attain to keep this high.
    Features:
    9. Denotes usage of swords. The higher the level the more swords are unlocked.
    10. PVP Range (Toggleable). Allows players to only attack players withing a range of combat level.

* Gain Exp by fighting mobs and players.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    Range: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Range level depicts how much damage you do per arrow. A handly level for keen archers.
    Works both on Players and Mobs.
    Features:
    11. Greater Damage Arrows. The higher the level the greater damage your arrows do.

* Gain Experience by attacking mobs and players with a bow.

[​IMG]
    Dexterity: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Dexterity level allows players to jump higher and run faster with the aid of boots. Level up by jumping. Jumping higher is turned off by default and only applies to Gold and Diamond boots. Players also receieve less Fall Damage with higher levels. (Note. Every attempt to make this level a light a possible has been done. This Level however may contribute a large amount of lag. Due to this LevelUpdates for this level are run every 1min [as upposed to everytime someone moves]).
    Features:
    12. Allows users to run. Crouch to run. Must be wearing boots.
    13. The higher level you are the move boots you unlock.
    14. The higher the level of boot the greater running speed and jumping height.
    15. Survive greater fall damage the higher level you are.

* Gain Experience by jumping.

[​IMG]
    Farming: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Farming level depicts how a player is one with the land. It depicts the use of hoes allowing the player to use a greater level of hoe the higher their level. Gain experience via harvesting crops, tilling land and much more. Also adds the ability to obtain apples from trees by farming the leaves.
    Features:
    16. Depicts the level for hoes. The greater level you are the higher level of hoe you can use.
    17. Random chance to yield more wheat from crops the higher level you are.
    18. Random chance to yield Coca Beans from crops the higher level you are

* Gain Exp for things such as Harvesting crops, tilling land, finding seeds, using bonemeal on crops

[​IMG]
    Digging AKA Excavation: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Excavation level depicts the use of the shovel. Allowing users to dig greater depths with a higher excavation skill.
    Features:
    19. Depicts the use of shovel. The greater your level higher shovel you can use.
    20. Depicts what blocks you can dig. The greater your level the more block types are dig able.

* Gain experience by digging.

[​IMG]
    Swimming/Diving: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Swimming level allows players to use helmets as scuba-diving gear. Having a higher level allows you to stay under water longer, then re-fill your helmet on land.
    Features:
    21. Allows users to wear "scuba-gear" to enhance their breath in water.
    22. The higher level the more scuba-gear obtainable.
    23. Crouch to fill and empty air.

* Gain Experience by using the scuba gear.

[​IMG]
    Explosives: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Explosives level depicts your ability with explosive devices. This being TNT, Dynamite Sticks (Redtorch light with lighter), and grenades (eggs Thank to @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> for letting me use this functionality.) This plugin makes explosives really poor damage at the start but as you level up you deal greater damage. Be warned :D
    Features:
    24. Denotes range of Explosives. The higher level you are the more choice of range you can use.
    25. Denotes Levels for TNT. Must be higher than this level to use TNT.
    26. Adds Dynamite and Grenades.
    27. Toggle Grenades with left click.
    28. Light RedStoneTorch with a lighter.
    29. Change Dynamite Range with left click.
    30. Depicts Levels for Dynamite and Grenade.

* Gain Experience by using TNT,Dynamite and Grenades.

[​IMG]:mad:
    Health[X]: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>:mad:
    The Health level allows players to take greater damage. This is leveled up by getting:mad: damaged.:mad:
    BUGGY. :'( Avoid use.
    [​IMG]
    Defence: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Defence Level depicts the use of armor. Allowing players to wield armor only when they attain the correct level. Level up by using the armor.
    (Disclaimer: not fully tested use at own risk.)
    Features:
    31. Denotes level to use armor. The higher level you are the more armour you can wear.

* Gain Experience by getting damaged when using armour.

[​IMG]
    Forgery: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Forgery level, the most configurable level to date, allows users to forge tools, forge armour and repair tools and armour. The higher level you are the more you can forge! Level it up by smelting/repairing and forging items. A truly epic skill if i say so myself. :p
    Features:
    32. Allows tools to be repaired by placing in a furnace.
    33. The higher level you are the greater tools can be repaired.
    34. The higher level you are the more tools/armour that can be forged.
    35. The higher level you are the more blocks that can be smelted.

* Gain Experience by Repairing,Smelting and Forging.

[​IMG]
    Scavengar: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Users have a small chance of finding 'lost' items in the sand / gravel /dirt /grass.
    The higher level you are, the better chance of finding the items.
    Features:
    36. Allows hidden items to be found when destroying blocks.
    37. The higher level you are the more items that can be found.

* Gain Experience by finding items.

[​IMG]
    Prayer[X]: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Introducing the new Prayer level! Users can now be at one with the gods. Level up by burying the bones of past victims to gain Prayer Points that allow you to do many functions such as healing and protecting. When your Prayer points are low don't forget to pray at an alter to replenish them!
    Features:
    38. Creates Prayer Points Replenish-able by praying at an alter.
    39. The higher level you are the more prayers you can do.
    40. Prayers use prayer points and must be replenished.

* Gain experience by using prayers and burying bones.

[​IMG]
    Construction: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> Fixed by: @Samkio
    The construction level depicts what blocks are allowed to be placed. The higher level you are the more blocks that can be placed.

Features:
    41. Depicts level for block placement.

* Gain experience by placing blocks.

Show Spoiler
    LevelsProgess/NeedDeveloper: <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">1</font><font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">-</font><font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">3</font> Difficulty.
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Excavation</font>: COMPLTED.
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Combat</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Range:</font> COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Forgery</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Dexterity</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">PvP</font>: INTEGRATED WITH COMBAT
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Swimming</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Thieving</font>: Author @Samkio/<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to steal items from players inventory.
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Sorcery</font>: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>. The ability to do a series of magical abilities using a wand (stick).
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Necromancy</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to summon agressive mobs (on your side).
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Crafting</font>: Author @1337. The ability to craft items.
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Dungeonee</font>ring: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to destroy dungeons.
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Explosives</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Cooking</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to cook items without burning them.
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Prayer</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Health</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Defence</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Angling</font>: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> The ability to catch more fish quicker.
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Fletching</font>: Author @Spartan_V23. The ability to craft more arrows.
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Merchant</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to sell items. [Possibly have NPC "Traveling Salesman" randomly generated. They will try and sell stuff.]
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Engineering</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to engineer transport.
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Electrician</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to use redstone.
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Tamer</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to tame mobs.
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Speech</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to talk. ;) [Possibly have NPC's and have a sort of Persuasion level Possibly could be linked with Merchant]
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Survivalist</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to "Survive"
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Luck</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to find greater number of ores.
    Could be one Level.
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Hunger</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to last longer without food.
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Thirst:</font> Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to last longer without water.
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Fatigue</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to last longer without sleep.
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Locksmith</font>: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> Friedrich[/url]. The ability to break into locked chests/doors. (LWC or other protection).
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Forager</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Florist</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. Get more flowers.
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Medicine/Doctor</font>: Author @Samkio. Heal players from poison and damage with bandages and herbal remedies.
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Builder</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. Build Blocks!
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Artist</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. Paint Wool with a brush!
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Masonary</font>: Author @Torrent. Bricks/Stone etc.
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Carpentary</font>: Author PM me. Create wooded items.

Show Spoiler
    Videos:

Show Spoiler
    LevelView:
    If you are using MySql to store LevelCraft Data you can use LevelView curtesy of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> to allow users to view their levels online!
    [​IMG]
    Download: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Show Spoiler
    Love LevelCraft? Express it:
    Code:
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

[spoiler]Translations:
    Dutch: Curtesy of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
        German: Curtesy of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> 			 				[/url]<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Polish: Curtesty of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Swedish: Curtesty of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    French: Curtesty of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Spanish: Curtesty of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> [/url]: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Czech: Curtesty of [USER=90570041]@rodier[/USER]@ceskejparan.cz : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> / <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

[spoiler]FlatFile to MySQL by @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

[spoiler]LevelCraft is Expanded by Spout!
    Download it here: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Features:
      * Skill Capes - Obtained by Level Mastery.
      * LevelUp Sounds - Sound played on LevelUp.
      * LevelUp Notification - Achievement Style Notification.
      * + More to come![IMG]http://forums.bukkit.org/attachments/2011-08-22_15-20-27-png.6113/?embedded=1[/IMG][/spoiler]

Have any issues or ideas?
     Post here: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2017
  2. Offline

Torrent

Left click air to change dynamite range with a redstone torch. Get access to more ranges by leveling up.
    Use dynamite by placing redtorch and then lighting it flint + steel. :)

3. Offline

beatcomet

well this is the only class that I can't level up...
    I will try to delete the config files and reconfigure it, and then I will tell you if its working or not

now its not working at all...
    no levels found....

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2016
  4. Offline

Torrent

Re-download the LevelCraft Suite and the LevelCraft core. Use CraftBukkit 709.
    Any other issues come back and tell me :)

5. Offline

beatcomet

used on 709 and the only non working class is the wood cutting,
    can you pleas explain how to use the torch tynamite?

6. Offline

spunkiie

Can u please add custom messages (so I can translate the messages to my players language) ?

TY

7. Offline

Torrent

Considering multi-language support.

Scratch that, core is being updated so every relay message is editable.
    So they can be configured to whatever you like, French, German etcetc.

Nothing like multi-language support :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2016
  8. Offline

mbsuperstar1

I'd just like to say guys, due to technical difficulties and personal problems, may be inactive/unavailable for a few days. (Although things might clear up sooner)

So any fixes/updates/ideas/levelwork I had planned will be delayed while I fix things out.
    Thanks.
    ~Mbsuperstar1

9. Offline

Torrent

No worries, hope things clear up soon :)

10. Offline

Dangirdas

So when is the update coming for the 733?
    Even if the plugin works fine we all want to know that the plugin is compatible with the craftbukkit version :D
    So let's say if the plugin is working 95% you just put a 733 on the tag. No need for a update or such things like that.
    I really want to test out the new things you guys added. Oh and how is it going with the repair thing i requested? :D

11. Offline

Torrent

Yeah it's 733 ready. Just waiting for Samkio to change the thread tag ;)

12. Offline

Dangirdas

This plugin is getting better and better.
    I have some other request though :D
    Like you should add something to when you use swords. Like when using swords if you are high enough level in combat you parry or block attacks. If you are high enough level with dexterity you dodge attacks. I have allot of other ideas to if you want to hear them :D

13. Offline

Samkio

@Dangirdas
    Shout 'em at us!
    Multiple Level Combinations are possible for instance: Explosive Arrows. (Range + Explosives).
    :p

14. Offline

Torrent

Combination of levels?
    Like; Farm-able TNT? Defence against health?

....i'll stop. :p

15. Offline

xFinal

ah thats cool, I was worried combinations might become to complex to work, but if thats the case! :D

i know they havent been made yet but,

Fishing + Fletching = Can craft better lures for increased catching chance?
    Sorcery + Necromancy = when used increases another level MP, so more spells used means increased MP allowing more spells to be cast continously

im also quite intrested in the prayer level in development, would that beable to have say a alter you can craft?

I mean im not sure exactly what benefits you'd gain from prayer but with a alter you could get a chance to be healed and limited to pray once a day?

just a few things ive had in mind :p

EDIT:
    another thought lol, would it be possible to add something like a sneak level?
    im thinking something similar to Oblivion, so like if you sneak up to a mob without being spotted and land a hit, causing 2x dmg or a critical hit or if it seems it could be overpowering go down the drops route so sneak attack gives higher chance of double drop or something? ;)

Sorry bit of a brainstorm moment :eek:

mbsuperstar1, Torrent and Samkio like this.
  16. Offline

Torrent

That sneaking idea will be incorporated into the Thievery level :D

Some nice ideas though, thanks for the feedback! We really appreciate it :)

17. Offline

Samkio

Updated 0.1.5. See Changelog.
    • Language Support! Edit your Root>LevelCraftCore>Language.cfg to your desired text!
    • Also Shouts and Level ups do not appear in non LevelCraft worlds.

18. Offline

Dangirdas

Bleeding - You start to bleed when you have under 60% HP (Only when hurt by monsters)
    The bleeding will stop automatically, but if you loose even more health while bleeding and your hp goes under 30% you will bleed until you die, unless you get a bandage to stop it. You will take 0.5 damage for each 5 minute.

Bandages - Bandages(Paper) that heals you and stops your bleeding
    Lets say you have 2 papers in your hand and you right click on them while holding. There Will come a text saying. Applying bandage.

Dexterity - Dexterity without needing to use boots. Basically higher level you are the faster you are in every other skill.
    Boots can be used to decrease fall damage and stuff like that nothing else. You have a higher chance on dodging a attack.

Ranged - Higher level the higher chance to stun the monster/player you are shooting at.

Swimming - There should be a leveling with being underwater. You take damage underwater. For each damage you take you get xp. So like when you are level 10 you can breathe underwater double as long as originally you can in minecraft. The helmet could be used for longer swimming tours.

Oh and can you please add a command like /levelcraft god
    The command would do so that you would be max level on every skill. Something for the admins.

I have allot of more, but i feel like i have said enough for today..

19. Offline

Samkio

@Dangirdas
    This Bandages idea i have been working on with the Medicine Skill.
    Players can get:
    Poisned from Spiders. - Needs Antidote.
    Broken bones from fall damage - needs bandages and bone.
    Plauge/Disease From Spiders other Players - Cured by Potion of some sort.
    Cuts (Added due to above). - From Attacks - Cured by Bandages
    Thing is you can't cure yourself. You have to get someone to do it :p. Maybe a potential Hospital Business here?

Dexterity. Intereseting idea. Although this was tried but players like the ability to sneak thus having the need for boots.

Swimming thats Mbsuperstars area. I'll forwards it on. :)

xFinal likes this.
  20. Offline

Torrent

[​IMG]

Click for swimming :p

21. Offline

mbsuperstar1

Turns out I messed up eclipse, so will be re-doing the swimming level again in the near future, when personal troubles clear up, but will look into .. "Drowning giving experience", "Swimming without helmets", "An unlimited mode for helmets" and others on my list.

EDIT: Thanks for the core update..

22. Offline

Dangirdas

Yes that is the thing i was talking about. I want to level without a stupid helmet :D
    There should be two ways in leveling. The helmet for long swimming distances and the thing without helmet in case you have none and for small swims underwater.

23. Offline

xFinal

This sounds brilliant mate, like the idea of finally having some sort of status alignments and medicine, well and truly looking forward to it :D so im guessing for instance if you've broken a bone and had it bandaged would this say like reduce walk speed by 50% or attack dmg by 50% while your in recovery? so higher medicine level would reduce it.

and would the antidote's come under medicine aswell? or would that branch off into another level such as Alchemy, since by the looks of it pork and bread will eventually reduce hunger so aswell making antidotes, we could do with making some kind of HP potion, again this would open more ideas such as speed boost potions aswell,

im loving how in-depth this getting :D

24. Offline

Samkio

@xFinal
    Precisely!
    BrokenBones = Slower/Less Able.
    Posion = Damage over time.
    Disease = Maybe loose life in day. :p

Antidotes come under medicine yes.

25. Offline

Torrent

Future update for farming:

Subscribe to our YouTube channel to see future level updates + development almost in real time as they are released :)
    Videos of LevelCraft are always released on the channel before they are posted here :)

xFinal likes this.
  26. Offline

HighlanderPL

oh this is just what i want to replace mcMMo on my server :3

Few suggestions to make this Plugin rock the World :

would it be possible to add;

Mining, Woodcutting;

per (?) levels gather desired material (?)% faster

Excavation ;

If digging gravel - more flint get :>

Random "Uber Rare" treasure found while digging on higher levels (mcMMO has this event way to often, in 30 minutes of digging we had 10+ full Glowstone blocks)

Swimming;

per (?) levels swim (?)% faster

Combat;

Add special abilities to sword (eg; Flurry/bleed/cripple) and Axe (critical hit/insta kill (00,02%)

other than that..im watching this tread and putting this on my server first thing tomorrow!

Samkio likes this.
  27. Offline

MrZombie

Can you guys like prioritize the forgery skill cause it would be nice to switch from McMMO to this, but alot of people are attached to the repair skill.

28. Offline

Torrent

@HighlanderPL
    I'll work on the excavation skill tomorrow morning!

@MrZombie
    We'll get working on it :)

29. Offline

MrZombie

Thanks, Oh and would it be possible to configure the names of all the skills? Just so i can fit all the skills to fit the servers theme. Which is Post-apoc, Our server isnt up just yet but it will be soon. This is our server.

30. Offline

Torrent

@MrZombie Well we managed to configure the relay messages for language support (AKA you can make the messages say whatever you like), take a look at the new core update and that may solve what you're looking for! :)

Minor Update:
    Thanks to @HighlanderPL's suggestion, Excavation has been updated to V0.1.4.

• Increased chance of dropping FLINT (Lol as if i originally put gravel) when using a shovel in Excavation.
    Also, @HighlanderPL the suggestion about Ores in the Excavation level is being integrated into the Forage level I'm developing. Stay tuned! :)

31. Offline

Arcadeus

please i need help i want to activate all of the skills for the restrictions on the tools but i only want some of them to lvl up i need the permissions for this and i cant seem to get it to work :/
    EDIT: and yes i have already seen the permissions page from the link but those r not working for me the only thing that works is typing lc.level.* and i really was hoping to be able to selectively choose which ones level up or not
    EDIT: ok i got it working now but the defence and swimming skills dont level up :/ anyway i can fix this?