[MECH/RPG] CursedLands v0.9 - Hell is infecting the Earth! [953]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Exote, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Offline

ashtheking

That's why i'm asking here. :)

2. Offline

Evilhamster

Could u make an infinite mode, where the curse is not confined to a set space and can infect the entire server. Me and my friends want to make a server where you have to keep moving away from the curse or live in sky castles to avoid the mobs :D

But it is a hassle to set the radius to 60,000, and i think it is slowing my server down. Would this feature be easy to accomplish?

3. Offline

blaxout1213

Can you make it so if we set the radius to -1 is spreads forever

Also YAY Very well done

4. Offline

aerd2

update it to new bukkit please

5. Offline

G1R Productions

Please update and maybe to fix lag have it only change surface blocks so then it isn't spreading all the way down to bedrock.

6. Offline

T-warp

Its not working for me... i set curse radius and then create curse but whatever i do next wont make it start

7. Offline

Gregracious

If you are no longer working on this plugin, any chance you could make it open source so others can update it? :)

8. Offline

blackhawk185

Well I thought this would be a cool plugin. Untill I downloaded it and turns out its not a plugin. And when I do the special installation it doesn't work.

9. Offline

md_5

Long time no see Exote. You will notice that this thread has now been placed into the Inactive Plugin subforum.
    If you wish to revive this plugin, please ensure that you update and test compatibility with the latest recommended Bukkit build before reporting your original post, asking for it to be moved back to the release forum.

Thanks for your time.
    md_5