Inactive [MECH] FalseBook 0.96alpha - CraftBook for Bukkit,85++ICs, Gates, Minecarts / MC1.4.6

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by GeMoschen, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Offline

GeMoschen

FalseBook - Your CraftBook for Bukkit
    [​IMG]

Current version: v0.96alpha
    Minecraft: 1.4.6

Features:
    Show Spoiler

• supported Permissionplugins
      • bPermissions
      • bukkitPermissions
      • Essentials GroupManager
      • Permissions
      • PermissionsEx
      • SuperPerms
      • Vault (still in development)
    • uses the syntax of CraftBook for better compatibility
    • implements over 85 Integrated Circuits (ICs)
    • implements [Lift Up] & [Lift Down]
    • toggleable ...
      • ... bridges
        • undestroyable
      • ... doors
        • undestroyable
      • ... gates
        • undestroyable
      • ... areas
    • a lot of fancy features for minecarts
      • collect and deposit items from chests to minecarts
      • make furnaces which refill themselfs with minecarts
      • program carts to take only specific items out of chests
      • craft things out of a chest with a minecart
      • lift up & down for minecarts!
    • chatsystem with different chat-channels to clean up the normal chat
    • toggleable...
      • netherrack (with fire)
      • pumpkins
      • glowstone <-> another block (even if minecraft itself has the glowstonelamp now...)

Minecart Blocktypes:
    Show Spoiler

• BenchOut : Iron-Ore
    • Booster 2x : Gold-Ore
    • Booster 8x : Gold-Block
    • Brake-Block 25% :Gravel
    • Brake-Block 50% : Soulsand
    • Burn : Iron-Ore
    • ConstantSpeed-Block : Iron-Block
    • Craft : Iron-Ore
    • Deposit / Collect : Iron-Ore
    • Eject-Block : Coal-Ore
    • Emitter-Block : Lapis Lazuli Ore
    • Reverse-Block : White wool
    • Station-Block : Obsidian
    • Sort-Block : Netherrack
    • Teleport-Block : Lime wool
    • Program-Cart : Lapis Lazuli
    • Programmed Deposit-Block : Blue wool

Other Features:
    Show Spoiler

• Bridge (FalseBookBlock.jar)
    • Doors (FalseBookBlock.jar)
    • Gates (FalseBookBlock.jar)
    • Toggle Netherrack Fire (FalseBookExtra.jar)
    • Toggle Pumpkins (FalseBookExtra.jar)
    • Toggle Soulsand to Glowstone and back (my addition) (FalseBookExtra.jar)
    • ToggleAble Areas (Experimental):

Define the area with the "Wooden Hoe" (use rightclick)
    • /farea <areaname> -> Adds an Area
    • /delfarea <areaname> -> removes an Area
    • /listfarea -> Lists all Areas
    • /fareatoggle <areaname> autosave -> toggles the autosave function of an area. Autosave = save blocks, when toggling the area off.
    • /fareatoggle <areaname> protect -> toggles the protection of an area. ON = Area is only destroyable/buildable to users with permission: falsebook.destroy.blocks
    • /fareaallow <areaname> id[:subid] -> will add/remove the blocktype from the toggleable blocks of this area. Default: all blocks will be toggled.
    • (FalseBookBlock.jar)

Important Note:
    You must copy ALL jar-Files over the old ones (all files have been changed) !
    The "Package_..."-Files must go into "plugins/FalseBook/ICPlugins/"

Download:
    Download FalseBook 0.96alpha for Minecraft 1.4.6

Wiki
    FalseBook Wiki - Work in progress

YouTube-Channel with Videos
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFalsebook

Donations are welcome if you wish to support me

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

cevio, Artem-s86, Dereku and 67 others like this.
  2. Offline

FuRiouSOne

Cant seem to figure this out. Making a bridge only allows 3 wide but in my config i have max 5 wide.
    I have tried

[brigde]

With no luck. Mine updating the wiki with common bridge/gate formats please? All i can find is the advance IC stuff.

3. Offline

Zombiemold

I can confirm the above issues.

Bridge issues, and no redstone triggering bridges.

4. Offline

GeMoschen

It's a bug with one of the latest Bukkit-Builds. It will try to unload the same chunks in every tick again and again and again... Bukkit needs to fix it.

lol, sry but you have seen that I haven't read anything 'til now.. just change your AppleDropChance to 0.0 in the Block.properties...

Take a look at "Falsebook.eu > Packages > Block > Bridges" ...

Will look into it. Have you installed LWC? If so: is the sign private? If so: You need to make it non-private or set respectLWCProtections to false in FalseBookBlock.properties

I'll fix that! thanks :)

5. Offline

andrewkm

GeMoschen
    Hmm the chunk issue was not however happening on 0.92.3
    I have also reverted back to this version and all is perfectly fine - while on 0.93 chunks simply dont unload.
    This is very important as 0.93 pretty much renders the server useless. (We get a big amount of traffic)

6. Offline

GeMoschen

mhh.. 0.92.3 is not having this issue. I'll look into that and fix it :)

7. Offline

andrewkm

Thank you very much :D

8. Offline

blackbinary

hey guys i like to report a Bug in 0.93 Version ( UNIX only )

i have a plain Falsbook installation and the plugin have some problems to create the config files in the Falsebook folder.
    [​IMG]

The Files are not stored in the directory because only in the microsoft-world we use a BACKSLASH to select a Folder.
    The rest of the World ... UNIX.. and the Internet (http,ftp and many more) use a normal FORDWARDSLASH! ^^

nice bug ;)
    it is not Critical, it affects only the inital file-generation.

efstajas and Pyker like this.
  9. Offline

GeMoschen

This bug will be fixed with the next release!

10. Offline

codemonkey

Bug: Lifts do NOT work beyond the old map height.

Example: Place a [Lift Up] sign somewhere below the old map height limit. Place a [Lift Down] sign above the old map height. The [Lift Up] will NOT work, but the [Lift Down] will.

11. Offline

Tuxide

Do [Craft] signs in FalseBookCart not work in 0.93alpha, or is it just unfinished or something? I'm using #2052 and I get this:

Code:
    2012-03-10 12:38:13 [SEVERE] Could not pass event VehicleMoveEvent to FalseBookCart
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:303)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:441)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityMinecart.G_(EntityMinecart.java:591)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.entityJoinedWorld(World.java:1260)
        at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.entityJoinedWorld(WorldServer.java:106)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.playerJoinedWorld(World.java:1242)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.tickEntities(World.java:1149)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:545)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:452)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:490)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.inventory.CraftInventoryCrafting.setResult(CraftInventoryCrafting.java:126)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPreCraftEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:466)
        at net.minecraft.server.CraftingManager.craft(CraftingManager.java:249)
        at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.Cart.Blocks.Craft.Execute(Craft.java:117)
        at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.Cart.Blocks.MultiBlock.Execute(MultiBlock.java:79)
        at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.Cart.CartWorldSettings.executeMechanic(CartWorldSettings.java:143)
        at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.Cart.FalseBookCartVehicleListener.onVehicleMove(FalseBookCartVehicleListener.java:156)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor18.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:301)
        ... 10 more
    Another server I'm on uses #2034 and it's not working either.

12. Offline

GeMoschen

Both bugs will be fixed with the next release.

13. Offline

coaster3000

I have a suggestion for a new ic!

You know how the item vanish works? Maybe a mob despawning one. I know i need one of those.

Also. Is there any API for creating ic packs?? Or anything... I would love to work on custom ic's

14. Offline

Tanite

Not on dev.bukkit.org? :(

15. Offline

woodzy

the permissions dont seem to be woking for the cart related stuff, 1.2.3 beta bild and Bpermissions everythingk wrks jsut fine so far

16. Offline

Kainzo

Let me know when you need the permission stuff with Vault tested again :)

17. Offline

tronic86

I'm run the new FalseBook version on the 1.2.3-R0.1 bukkit beta (Build #02034).

With following plugin's:

Authme
    BOSEconomy
    ChestShop
    Essentials
    GroupManager
    LWC
    MultiverseCore
    RawcriticsOreObfuscationPluginSpout
    Stargate
    Worldedit
    Worldguard
    WormholeXTreme
    XrayInformer

All runs in good status for a beta build...

The only thing who makes some troubleshoots its the Falsebook
    Ok it works.... more or less.....
    The transmitter/receiver works just horrible...... sometimes i can create one of this IC
    and many many othertimes i have to restart the gameserver,
    because the "run in good status" go lost without a trace and then.... nothing from thoose FBook features works.
    /reload crashing the FalseBook & AuthMe completly out many times.

The transmitter/receiver problem is with connecting from MC1110 to MC0111
    I has make some "experiments" with this last night on my server and i have recognize that there are troubleshoots
    if 2 or more transmitter/receiver networks are in the same area or nearby. i have tried more then 100 variables for the name of those networks (in the 3. line of the sign) but it doesnt work (or better it just works one time during a test periode over more then five hours.

The Troubleshoots comes more heavy if i create an experimental transmitter/receiver controlled "Gate"
    or some transmitter/receiver controlled MOB spawners. Extremly if there are more then one transmitter/receiver controlled things in a near area.

So please give me some help or fix this fast i need this on my public server for our PVP/MOB Arena :)

An other thing is that i have some more bukkit servers running on my root for different people....
    all has the same problem that only "OP's" can use or create lifts or bridges if the normal player should get access we have to redpower those features so then can everybody use it. We have search with more then 3 people for an cleary permission to integrate those futures for all players on our servers but we find nothing.

An other hot problem is the redpower controlled lighting Glowstone......its a nice features in theorie but its the worst server killer i've ever seen ...for a few weeks a friend has create
    an "Club/Discotheke" with many strobe like "flakering" Glowstones.
    The Server runs with more then 8 GB DDR3 RAM on a OC i7k sandy bridge @ 4,0GHZ but since the beat geos on in this club is playing on this server a lag lag lag lag laggy matter.And if a unpowered glowstone/soulsand is emplaced in the bottom there is "no clip" @ the soulsand(unpowered glowstone)
    I have fix this a little bit by changeing the Block ID of the unpowered Glowstone to Netherreck or something but its still to heavy for my root :)

and sorry for my horrible english it sux i know....

18. Offline

Masterflapdrol

please make the option to only have the bridges gates and stuff

19. Offline

tronic86

this options are already there!
    just navigate to your /minecraft_bukkit/plugins/FalseBook/%%YOURWORLD%%/
    folder and edit the 3 files within.

FalseBookBlock.properties
    FalseBookCart.properties
    FalseBookExtra.properties

Its simple to use only a part of Falsebook.

20. Offline

CryADsisAM

Redstone doesn't toggle the doors, bridges and gates anymore as it did before. What is wrong? (Currently using the 1.2.3 version)

nevermind. It was that LWC plugin. Got it fixed

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  21. Offline

Masterflapdrol

nice okay thanks ill defenility use it now! :D

22. Offline

Strebelschneck

heyho, I'm currently looking for a plugin that switches the power status of the new redstone lamps from off by defaut to on by default. Is that possible with this plugin?

23. Offline

chrisjon

i had some serious lag issues today with 50 online, disabling falsebook reduced server load by over 50%, dont know what your plugin in this release is doing, but there is some issues there.

ps running cb beta 1.2.3

24. Offline

wanus88

Not sure if this was ever suggested before but could bridges and doors be altered to allow patterns?
    Example lets say Stone and Cobblestone are the used blocks and are both set to allowed in the properties.

Stone: [1]
    Cobble: [2]

Making a 3 blocks wide bridge like this:

[1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1]
    [2][2][2][2][2][2][2][2]
    [1][1][1][1][1][1][1][1]

Or even this:
    [1][2][1][2][1][2][1][2]
    [2][1][2][1][2][1][2][1]
    [1][2][1][2][1][2][1][2]

I would allow some fancier looking doors and bridges =)

25. Offline

xschnitzelx

Moin gemoschen ich kriege immer wenn ich ein MC1241 oder MC1240 create eine fehlermeldung im log außerdem funktioniert das IC dann auch nicht wäre cool wenn du mir helfen würdest.
    Schnitzel
    Code:
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:435)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:503)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:137)
    at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.IC.ExecutionEvents.ICRunningTask.run(ICRunningTask.java:31)
    at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.IC.ExecutionEvents.ICExecutionEvent.Execute(ICExecutionEvent.java:20)
    at com.bukkit.gemo.FalseBook.IC.ICs.worldedit.MC1240.Execute(MC1240.java:114)
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.server.EntityArrow.a(DDDFF)V
    >
    05:48:51 [WARNING] Task of 'FalseBookIC' generated an exception

PS: die log ist Falschrum ich weis;)

26. Offline

firecombat4

Just wondering why the commandsender IC doesn't send commands properly through the console?, when i run the command i want through the console it works, but the commandsender IC fails.?
    Thanks!

27. Offline

ledhead900

GeMoschen
    CB2060 and the FalseBook here for 1.2.3 No IC's Works I have existing Delayers from 1.1 but when I re place the sign with and put [MC2100] on second line it does not even register that I placed the sign. Lifts and things work besides fact they only work from 0-128 but I know that's being fixed in next release.

Edit
    Strange Seems to be working again I replaced the jars with fresh ones and it works but file sizes did not change I swore I was using latest ones to begin with.

28. Offline

fugue2005

the config files are being generated outside of their subdirectories in linux

ie: world\FalseBookExtra.properties is actually a file named "world\FalseBookExtra.properties" in the root fallsebook directory and not FalseBookExtra.properties in the FalseBook/world directory.

falsebook is looking for these files and is not finding them.

Code:
    2012-03-12 09:56:36 [INFO] [FalseBookBlock] Enabling FalseBookBlock v0.93alpha
    2012-03-12 09:56:36 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] Error while reading file: plugins/FalseBook/world/FalseBookBlock.properties
    2012-03-12 09:56:36 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] regenerated file: plugins/FalseBook/world/FalseBookBlock.properties
    2012-03-12 09:56:36 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] Error while reading file: plugins/FalseBook/world_nether/FalseBookBlock.properties
    2012-03-12 09:56:36 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] regenerated file: plugins/FalseBook/world_nether/FalseBookBlock.properties
    2012-03-12 09:56:36 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] Error while reading file: plugins/FalseBook/world_the_end/FalseBookBlock.properties
    2012-03-12 09:56:36 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] regenerated file: plugins/FalseBook/world_the_end/FalseBookBlock.properties
    2012-03-12 09:56:36 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] Error while reading file: plugins/FalseBook/world/FalseBookBlock.properties
    2012-03-12 09:56:36 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] regenerated file: plugins/FalseBook/world/FalseBookBlock.properties
    2012-03-12 09:56:36 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] Error while reading file: plugins/FalseBook/world_nether/FalseBookBlock.properties
    2012-03-12 09:56:36 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] regenerated file: plugins/FalseBook/world_nether/FalseBookBlock.properties
    2012-03-12 09:56:36 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] Error while reading file: plugins/FalseBook/world_the_end/FalseBookBlock.properties
    2012-03-12 09:56:36 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] regenerated file: plugins/FalseBook/world_the_end/FalseBookBlock.properties
    2012-03-12 09:56:36 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] 0 Doors successfully loaded.
    2012-03-12 09:56:36 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] 0 Areas loaded.
    2012-03-12 09:56:36 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] 0 Bridges successfully loaded.
    2012-03-12 09:56:36 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] 2 Cauldrons successfully loaded.
    2012-03-12 09:56:36 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] 3100 Books loaded!
    2012-03-12 09:56:36 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] 0 protected gateblocks successfully loaded.
    2012-03-12 09:56:36 [INFO] [ FalseBook Block ] FalseBookBlock v0.93alpha by GeMo enabled
    i also noticed that a Falsebook directory with 3 empty subdirectories has been created in the server root directory.

29. Offline

Cheatman05

Thanks for this plugin! This is the best plugin what i used ever! ;D

30. Offline

omega3141

same here looks like a problem with "\" being used instead of "/" on linux when generating the files and paths

31. Offline

ray0911

SAME ISSUE.. helpz.. :'(