[MECH] BlockDispenser v2.0.0 - Makes Dispensers place blocks [1337]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Aeodyn, May 14, 2011.

1. Offline

Aeodyn

BlockDispenser - Makes dispensers place blocks!

Version: v1.2.2

This plugin changes the activity of dispensers by making them place blocks when there is space ahead of them.
    No configuration or setup required, simply use the dispensers as normal.
    Tip: Useful in combination with with pistons. ;)

Features:
    • Dispensers place blocks (or minecarts) in the direction ahead of them, but drops items normally.
    Download (Source Included): https://github.com/Aeodyn/BlockDispenser/raw/master/BlockDispenser.jar

Github: https://github.com/Aeodyn/BlockDispenser

Changelog:
    Version 2.0
    • Added support for removing blocks. When "Removes" in the config is set to true, dispensers will pick up the block in front of them when they lose power.
    Version 1.2.2
    • Fixed bug with placing minecarts or buckets.
    • Added debug mode.
    Version 1.2.1
    • Fully disabled pushing and item use, since they are still in dev.
    Version 1.2
    • Added full minecart support
    Version 1.1
    • Added full bucket support
    Version 1.0
    • First Release

TODO:

• Dispenses in sequence, not randomly, perhaps?
    • Config for certain features.
    • Add "throwing" of blocks.
    • Add using of items.
    • Add picking up of items.
    • Add more config.
    • Add blacklist.

2. Offline

iforczz

If you place like stone in it and put the dispenser on it dispense very well but when you turn it off the stone goes away can you please fix this

3. Offline

canna

If i put in a stack of blocks the dispenser dumps them all and then all those blocks are just gone can you fix that?
    because now it can only dispense 9 blocks and then i would have to refill it.
    anychance of a update on that fix please for cb1337 im using buildcraft ic2 forestry redpower minefactory & others for 1.8.1 smp so i don't really want to update if possible :D

you need togo in the config file in the plugin's folder change from removes: true to removes: false as it states in change log please read whole post next time :)

Changelog:
    Version 2.0

• Added support for removing blocks. When "Removes" in the config is set to true, dispensers will pick up the block in front of them when they lose power.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2016
  4. Offline

baramos123

Any word on the stack fix yet? There doesn't seem to be any other plugins with a similar functionality so no real alternatives, at least its open source so hopefully if Aeodyn never comes back someone may at least be able to squash that bug.

5. Erf, i cant throw any arrow or snowballs from dispensers now :/
    No error to report, just updated to 1.1 :'(
    Any help please ? :)

Edit : In fact, i cant use the dispenser to throw anything.. I can just use it to place a block :/
    I've tryed with the removes falses option, and debug true option, and it is the same :(
    Please help ! :) I love this plugin T_T