[MECH] BedRespawn 3.4 - Minimalistic & Invisible [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Dreadreaver, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Offline

Dreadreaver

[​IMG]
    Note: This screenshot is from BedRespawn 2.X

Feel free to [​IMG] if you want to support me and my plugins

Download
    BedRespawn enhances Minecrafts home bed function, it allows all players to save their home bed just whenever they right-clicks a bed.

Features of BedRespawn:
    • No commands
    • Very lightweight
    • Hidden to the player
    • Works at day and at night
    • Saving to Minecraft's home bed data
    • Don't worry about a thing, right-click any bed and you're set
    Changelog (open)
    3.0:
    • Uber performance increase
    • No more Permissions
    • Simplified everything
    • Removed saving to Bukkit's native persistance
    • Added saving to Minecraft's native persistance
    2.0:
    • Improved performance
    • Fixed all (known) bugs
    1.0:
    • Inital release
    • Using Bukkit's native persistance
    • Permissions

staniboy and Zenithas like this.
  2. Offline

Dreadreaver

New version 1.4.1, changelog:
    • Improved performance
    • Changed some behaviour so it should perform better with other plugins
    • Reworked some code
    • Removed the forced spawn at the main world

changed in 1.4.1

3. Offline

wokka1

Thanks, looks like it is working.

4. Offline

Juze

Sorry, no download link for BedRespawn, I lost the file yesterday...

5. Offline

dfdgsdfg

How can i download this such a good plugin?
    Where is the download link?

6. Offline

Ratchet

7. Offline

Dreadreaver

8. Offline

Ratchet

bedrespawn takes the highest priority when you respawn, so if you die with a golden apple, goldenrevive isn't able to respawn you on the spot that you died, you go back to your bed due to bedrespawn :(

9. Offline

PsychoNecrosis

Why is this thread in the inactive forum?

10. Offline

kahlilnc

The guy who made it has to ask a mod or admin to move it again. :)

11. Offline

Dreadreaver

Check out 1.5.1! Changed the priorities so if GoldenRevive has an higher priority than my plugin it should work ... otherwise I can't help you :/

12. Offline

Ratchet

thanks i'll let you know

13. Offline

Ratchet

it works with the changes you made :) thanks a lot man

14. Offline

Dreadreaver

alright ;)

15. Offline

wokka1

I'm having to use CB 819 for Multiverse, and bedrespawn doesn't seem to work with it. It's respawning people at the default world spawn, not at their bed, which is always on a different world. No errors are thrown. I do have a lot of plugins, but this was working prior to 1.6.6 and the newer CB. Anything I can do to debug?

16. Offline

Dreadreaver

Okay I think I got around to that issue .. try BedRespawn 1.6! This should work with every other plugin so only if another plugins really CHANGES the respawnlocation BedRespawn won't take any effect.

17. Offline

Dreadreaver

Just uploaded BedRespawn 1.7.1.
    I'm pretty shocked noone reported any bugs with 1.6 and 1.6.1 ... I overlooked something thus causing problems when respawning like respawning at an older bed and some other minor things ...

Well whatever, checkout the main post for the 1.7.1 changelog. In one sentence: Everything should be fixed and working flawless with other RespawnPlugins.

Enjoy.

18. Offline

Stephen304

MAN The older version of this plugin, 1.6.1 worked PERFECTLY with exactspawn. Thing is, I want everyone to spawn in the exact same spot on this gold block in my ornate temple, so I use exactspawn, but that overrides bed spawning and they always spawn at the temple, so I combined it with this plugin, which worked almost perfectly, besides when you spawn on the bed you are a little in the bed so you are bouncing up and down a bit and when you finally get out you loose half a heart.

Do you have a 1.6.1 download available?

Ok so before with 1.6.1 it worked mostly, people would spawn on top of their beds (problem with low/2 block high ceilings) and if no bed they would spawn exactly on spawn.

With the new update, when people die, console gets spammed with an error message and they spawn at the normal spawn instead of their bed.

Error message:
    Code:
            at com.dreadreaver.bukkit.bedrespawn.BedRespawnPlayerListener.onPlayerRespawn(BedRespawnPlayerListener.java:101)
    Furthermore, whenever I DO spawn at the bed, sometimes I am bouncing up and down and it's hard to move. In version 1.6.1 I would take 1/2 heart damage when I finally escape from the spazzy bouncing, in 1.7.1 I haven't seen any damage dealt from escaping the wrath of the bed.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  19. Offline

Dreadreaver

Alright thanks. As nobody reported back to me anyway whether or not the new system is working for him I'm probably gonna implement the old respawning system and this should fix your issue. As for the bouncing part: Never had that pre Minecraft 1.6.X but I think I saw it a few times since CraftBukkit 818... if you had this before on Minecraft 1.5 ... that would be pretty weird ;D
    But I'm gonna look into that as well and if I can reproduce this bouncing I'm gonna try my best to fix it!

20. Offline

rad1game

Code:
    2011-06-10 14:33:59 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_RESPAWN to BedRespawn
    java.lang.StackOverflowError
        at java.util.HashMap.getEntry(HashMap.java:344)
        at java.util.HashMap.containsKey(HashMap.java:335)
        at com.nijiko.permissions.Control.permission(Control.java:290)
        at com.nijiko.permissions.Control.has(Control.java:253)
        at com.dreadreaver.bukkit.bedrespawn.BedRespawn.hasPermission(BedRespawn.java:30)
        at com.dreadreaver.bukkit.bedrespawn.BedRespawnPlayerListener.onPlayerRespawn(BedRespawnPlayerListener.java:79)
        at com.dreadreaver.bukkit.bedrespawn.BedRespawnPlayerListener.onPlayerRespawn(BedRespawnPlayerListener.java:101)

СВ818

21. Offline

Magesblood

Essentials main spawn has priority over this. Gives the same spammy error as above.

22. Offline

Dreadreaver

23. Offline

davr

Just putting in another request for the source. Seeing working examples of bukkit plugins in code form is the only thing that makes me able to write my own plugins...I just don't have the patience to read through all the API documentation to find what I want :p

24. Offline

VeryInsane

Good plugin! Thanks for this..

Dreadreaver likes this.
  25. Offline

Magesblood

People falling in Lava are continuously spawning in the same spot with lava. Same issue the war plugin make had.

26. Offline

Dreadreaver

Cant be this plugins doing .. either you respawn at your bed or bedrespawn didnt do anything. Anything besides that is some other plugin.

27. Offline

Magesblood

Everyone respawns where they are supposed to at their beds if they have one. If they fall into lava and die they only spawn where they died.

I am using essentials spawn but that would not cause the player to spawn in the lava.

Edit 2: Tested with bed spawn set and bed destroyed. When I had bed spawn set I continuously died in lava. When I destroyed bed and jumped in lava I spawned at spawn.

28. Offline

Dreadreaver

thats really strange dude what version where you using? <1.8 had some minor bugs that COULD have caused this but very unlikely ...
    anyway try using 2.0 and report back ;)

29. Offline

Magesblood

Ok I will.
    Edit: 2.0 fixed it thnx.

30. Offline

ssechaud

I am getting the following error when trying to respawn:

Code:
    18:13:12 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_RESPAWN to BedRespawn
    javax.persistence.PersistenceException: Query threw SQLException:Unknown column 't0.world_name' in 'field list'
    Bind values:[whatapain]
    Query was:
    select t0.player_name c0, t0.world_name c1, t0.x c2, t0.y c3, t0.z c4
    from bedRespawn t0
    where lower(t0.player_name) =?

at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.query.CQuery.createPersistenceException(CQuery.java:849)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.query.CQuery.createPersistenceException(CQuery.java:829)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.query.CQueryEngine.findMany(CQueryEngine.java:238)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.query.DefaultOrmQueryEngine.findMany(DefaultOrmQueryEngine.java:104)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.OrmQueryRequest.findList(OrmQueryRequest.java:344)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServer.findList(DefaultServer.java:1469)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.core.DefaultServer.findUnique(DefaultServer.java:1236)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.querydefn.DefaultOrmQuery.findUnique(DefaultOrmQuery.java:924)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.util.DefaultExpressionList.findUnique(DefaultExpressionList.java:217)
    	at com.dreadreaver.bukkit.bedrespawn.BedRespawnPlayerListener.onPlayerRespawn(BedRespawnPlayerListener.java:85)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$3.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:257)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
    	at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:236)
    	at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:206)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:868)
    	at net.minecraft.server.Packet9Respawn.a(SourceFile:18)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:399)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:309)
    	at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 't0.world_name' in 'field list'
    	at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor104.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:532)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:382)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1052)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3593)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2626)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2111)
    	at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:2273)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.lib.sql.ExtendedPreparedStatement.executeQuery(ExtendedPreparedStatement.java:150)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.query.CQuery.prepareBindExecuteQuery(CQuery.java:416)
    	at com.avaje.ebeaninternal.server.query.CQueryEngine.findMany(CQueryEngine.java:198)
    	... 20 more

31. Offline

Dreadreaver

great
    Read the main post