Plugin Help MCPC+ Not allowing me to add any plugins!! HELP!!

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by MrDoomMan, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MrDoomMan

So im trying at the moment to set up a server for me and my college friends to play, I want it to be FTB Ultimate 1.5.2 (I know retro), but thats the chosen mod pack. But I also want to have plugins such as essentials and mostly grief prevention and PEX. So ive chosen to go with a MCPC+ Jar as its the only one which can give me what I want; A Forge mod loader to load FTB, and also a Bukkit plugin loader also.

The problem is that any plugin I want to add seems to not be working correctly or not be found by the server, ive tried so many different versions of essentials and PEX but none seem to be working, one thing that I find really odd however is that there is one plugin which is working "Creeper collateral" which I did not add it seems to of come with the modpack and added itself when I first ran the server. Anyway the mods are working fine just the plugins now....

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

Heres the pastebin of my intire log, ive added loads of differnet plugins to show you that none work.
    https://pastebin.com/hYNz3jNx

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Modded servers are not supported by Bukkit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.