Admin McAdminPanel v1.0.8 | Minecraft Web Admin Panel! | Easy Setup!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by Chiller, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is very good, but it could be a lot better if it was in PHP (so we could host the application in Apache servers)

2. Offline

Chiller

@IanSzot See it is better than a PHP application because you do not need an apache server!

3. Offline

Blkscorpion2

Chiller it worked it loaded up, logged in and everything. However getting this in the console:

http://pastebin.com/XcnGcyE4

I even created the webpage folder and the tow files inside (about page.html & homepage.html)

4. Offline

Chiller

@Blkscorpion2 Try deleting the webpages folder inside the McAdminPanel folder and then start McAdminPanel, check to see if that works, and also what OS are you using? Because I just tried it on Windows and Mac and it seemed to work fine on both OS's.

5. Offline

Blkscorpion2

I'm currently running MacOS 10.7.5 Java 1.8. [​IMG]

6. Offline

Chiller

@Blkscorpion2 Can you zip up your mcapanel directory and send them to me please so I can try it.

7. Offline

Blkscorpion2

will do, where do you want me to send it too?

on it's way

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2015
  8. Offline

Chiller

@Blkscorpion2 Ok so what you should try doing is doing a fresh install, delete the McAdminPanel folder and then run the command file.

9. Offline

Blkscorpion2

Now how about that logger error, does MCAP writes something to one of the files somewhere? It's on all my servers when they start up with or without MCAP. I would imagine it has something to do when you add a server to MCAP. Just got this message, when i restarted after the fresh install on one of my servers :

[23:21:43 WARN]: [McAdminPanelPlugin] Could not connect to McAdminPanel...
    [23:26:43 WARN]: java.io.FileNotFoundException: ./world/data/scoreboard.dat (Permission denied)
    [23:26:43 WARN]: at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
    [23:26:43 WARN]: at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:206)
    [23:26:43 WARN]: at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:156)
    [23:26:43 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.PersistentCollection.a(PersistentCollection.java:102)
    [23:26:43 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.PersistentCollection.a(PersistentCollection.java:84)
    [23:26:43 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.WorldServer.a(WorldServer.java:830)
    [23:26:43 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.WorldServer.save(WorldServer.java:799)
    [23:26:43 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftWorld.save(CraftWorld.java:695)
    [23:26:43 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:608)
    [23:26:43 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:490)
    [23:26:43 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628)

So something is being sent to the server to connect? How do i remove it?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  10. Offline

Chiller

@Blkscorpion2 The plugin that is in the servers plugin folder is trying to connect to the McAdminPanel. You can just delete the McAdminPanelPlugin.jar in the plugins folder.

11. Offline

Blkscorpion2

I got it working again , fixed the webpage problem by manually adding them for some reason it did not load them. I 'm still getting that logger error at startup, but it seems to be somewhat working. I did report a bug or something with the webpage, when you start up a server, it load its and runs but the webpage is stuck at starting server? I'm going to re-install one more time and see if it corrects the problem.

12. Offline

Chiller

@Blkscorpion2 Do you mind sending me all of your files including the McAdminPanel jar and all server files?

13. Offline

Blkscorpion2

alright, i tried to test this for you but now i have a bigger problems. I haven't touched any of my setting, but yet it seems whitelisted is turned on by your plugin, when i tried to log into the panel, it's telling me my password is wrong, when i know it's right. Tried numerous time to log in, but i get the same results. I'm still getting the logger error on all servers. what files do you exactly need?

[19:29:13 INFO]: BlackScorpion lost connection: Sorry but you are not whitelisted

§6Apply online: §enull

14. Offline

Chiller

15. Offline

Blkscorpion2

can't do that files are too big. Any other suggestions?

16. Offline

Chiller

17. Offline

Blkscorpion2

18. Offline

Chiller

@Blkscorpion2 So are you trying to run the servers with spigot? If so run each server with Mcapanel so that the plugin can get generated into the server. And I also do not know why it is not letting you in. Try deleting all Mcapanel files and redownload the newest jar from here.

19. Offline

Blkscorpion2

They do get generated, right into the plugins folder. What i did today was remove MCAP and deleted all the plugins, I restarted each server individually and each one still was giving me the logger error at the start, even without the MCAP plugin. Where does this send or write something to the server? I will try again to reinstall it with the new version i just downloaded, lets see what happens.

ok deleted everything from all servers regarding MCAPanel, re-installed with the new jar. everything went fine, today i checked the log and noticed this in the console

http://pastebin.com/CJAYNRtD

I have no idea what it means or what's causing it. beside the above message in the console, it's running good.
    Also how do i get rid of this whitelist it automatically creates? This is giving my users problems, not allowing them to login.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

20. Offline

Benlewis9000

Is this a free to all panel or a paid service? Looks very nice, good work!

21. Offline

Blkscorpion2

it's a paid panel plugin, being beta tested right now. Slowly but surely, we are tweaking it out. SO far i like it,
    works well , when i'm not screwing with it. :p Also the developer is right on top of things.. which is great.

22. Offline

Chiller

@Blkscorpion2 With regards to the whitelist, if you have the latest version (1.0.2), then you can go to
    Settings > McAdminPanel Settings, there you can select to enable or disable the whitelist!

So then with the groups not being saved and that error message, it seems like the group you were trying to edit has somehow become corrupt, if you could just send me your McAdminPanel.db file inside the McAdminPanel folder that would be great! Thanks!

23. Offline

Blkscorpion2

weird i have v1.0.2 but no option to disable?[​IMG]

24. Offline

Chiller

@Blkscorpion2 Oh woops, I haven't released the update with it yet...

25. Offline

Blkscorpion2

HAHA! I thought i was loosing it!! Glad your working on all these little features, people will like the control you give them. Question, have you started with a users guide yet? I was looking at the users and groups and might want to use the whitelist in the future, but i get confused when setting up multiple servers with different users groups.

26. Offline

Chiller

Please update to the latest 1.0.3 version, you are now able to disable the whitelist by going to Settings > McAdminPanel Settings, disable/enable it there!

Thanks everyone for downloading!

27. Offline

Chiller

Updated to v1.0.6 (Download), Changelog:
    Version 1.0.6 brings many severe bug updates so please update to 1.0.6!
    Also thanks everyone for the feedback so far!

v1.0.6
    - Fixed TinyUrl so it doesn't connect to the TinyUrl API every minute
    - Fixed global permissions not affecting players tab
    - Fixed asynchronous access with the database
    - Added the ability to enable/disable the whitelist feature
    - Added the server name to the console output
    - Added the plugin creator's name to the plugin list
    - Added a global group for people who are not logged in
    - Added the ability for a user to reset their password
    - Added the ability for admins to change a user's passwords
    - Added the ability to upload a plugin jar

28. Offline

Blkscorpion2

This is the best release yet. I have been using it for about an hour now, and seen no more errors! Great Job Chiller.

29. Offline

Chiller

Ok so people are still applying for the beta, so if you applied in the last few weeks please check your email for acceptance! Thanks for all who applied!

Ok guys 1.0.7 is out which fixes some major bugs such as not being able to install the panel...
    Download Here

v1.0.7
    - Fixed the 'Create Backup' button, now it works
    - Fixed not being able to install the panel
    - Fixed all database issues and annoying messages
    - Changed over to UUID's
    - Other minor bug fixes

30. Offline

Blkscorpion2

Outstanding! Your really stepping it up! Keep you the great work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.