Magnet Staff

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Williscool98, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Offline

Williscool98

Plugin category: Fun!

Suggested name: Magnet Staff

What I want: Hello! I found yet another ability on a videogame that I find amazing, and would LOVE to have on my server!

This video shows what the Magnet Gun on the game Red Faction: Armageddon can do. Basically, when a player right clicks with the right item (I'd like the default to be 402, I'm using a resource pack to make it look like a staff!), it'll fire an orange particle , that sticks right where the player is looking. When the player right clicks again at something else, the blocks turn into Falling Sand entities, and are thrown in that direction, also causing damage to anything it hits along the way, then turning back into blocks at their destination. If an entity is near where the first shot was fired, it'll be thrown with the blocks. If a 2nd shot isn't fired after 20 seconds, it removes the particle, and would need to be fired again for it to work.

I'd like there to be a level minimum to use this staff, configurable, of course, but the default would be 25. Also, I'd like there to be a blacklist for the blocks that can be picked up by this staff.

Ideas for commands: mstaff reload (Reloads configuration to allow changes to take effect)

Ideas for permissions: mstaff.reload
    mstaff.use

When I'd like it by: No rush, as always, but maybe in a week?

2. Offline

TKramez

This looks interesting. I think I'll try it.

TheMonkey1415 and Williscool98 like this.