[Mac Only] AutoBukkitServer [Easy]

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by hawkfalcon, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

fahlman

That is very nice looking! I'm excited and can't wait to use it.

2. Offline

hawkfalcon

:D
    It will be a while though:(
    Extremely busy with school, still learning Obj. C. and Cocoa, and suck at it:p

3. Offline

fahlman

I don't code so you got me beat there. School comes first. Are you studying programming in college?

hawkfalcon likes this.
  4. Offline

hawkfalcon

I will be, I'm in High School lmao.

Icyene likes this.
  5. Offline

fahlman

In addition to learning Objective C/Cocoa I see you already use Java. You seem like a pretty smart kid. Can't wait to see ABS 2.0.

6. Offline

hawkfalcon

Thank you:) I hope it won't be too long, but I really and limited in time, so I'm not sure how much I can work on learning Obj. C./Cocoa and making ABSv2.0, but you will be the first to know:)

7. Offline

hawkfalcon

Thanks to olane81 for making a vid!

olane81 likes this.
  8. Figured everything out. Thanks for all.

9. Offline

hawkfalcon

Glad it worked!
    Have fun with your server!

10. Offline

hawkfalcon

Updated to 0.4.1 to comply with new init standards.
    It is recommended to redownload and run again in the same location if you have used this tool before. Just hit 'manual' when it asks for server properties.

11. Offline

hawkfalcon

I am currently looking for someone who knows Objective C and is willing to help me make AutoBukkitServer 2.0.
    Let me know!
    hawkfalcon

12. Offline

HyrulesLegend

Your All Caps On Every Start Of A Letter Annoys Me Somehow. :confused:

13. Offline

hawkfalcon

It is slightly annoying, yes. But offtopic.

14. Offline

sr_awesome

Yes

15. Offline

hawkfalcon

:confused: That was an old comment. That feature was implemented about 6 months ago.

16. Offline

GoliathFTW

When I try to start a server it always ends up with a message saying "Cannot divide xxx.xxx by zero" (x are random numbers) with two choices "edit" or "close"

What do I do?

EDIT: ok I managed to get it to work, I don't know how lol but when I log into it it is in survival when I want it to be creative, as I chose creative when it was time to do so in the set up. How do I get it to work on creative and how do I set admins?

17. Offline

hawkfalcon

Is that during installation or after ABS is done?
    EDIT:
    I was able to reproduce this issue. Interesting.
    It seems that it is unable to download the file, and makes the download size 0. Will report back.

18. I'm having the same issue as GoliathFTW but I can't fix it!!! Help???

Attached Files:

19. Offline

hawkfalcon

It appears the downloading system with bukkit has changed:/ therefore, it is unable to download bukkit. I will fix that today.

20. ZOMG i figured it out!!! you have to go thru the whole divide by zero steps, and then do it AGAIN and direct the path for the first step to the same folder as before i know it sounds confusing but I hope someone can reword this!!!

21. Offline

hawkfalcon

Fixed in 0.4.2, updated link. Bukkit changed the header file that shows how big the file is, making ABS always think it was 0kb.

22. Offline

EmmerCraft

Hey there Hawkfalcon,

In the first place I want to thank you a lot for this great tool that makes it possible for Mac users to run a bukkit server.
    But I have got a few friends that aren't premium so they can't play on my server, and that's really a pity..
    And I know, they deserve to go to hell and stuff, but before they'll go to hell, can't they just play on my server?
    I really really really hope you can help me, because when i set online-mode to false in the properties file, it just changes back when i run the start_server.command so we keep getting the message that you have got to be premium.

Thanks in advance, Lennart (EmmerCraft)

Oh, btw, excuse me for my bad english.
    I'm a dutch 14 year old boy, still learning english haha.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
  23. Offline

hawkfalcon

Im sorry, I will /NOT/ provide support, nor do I condone usage of offline/cracked servers. Tell your friends that want to play to buy the game. If you can't buy it, you can't play it. If you don't buy a candy bar, you can't eat it.
    Sorry about that!

MrBluebear3 and Darky1126 like this.
  24. Offline

Hoolean

No.

hawkfalcon likes this.
  25. Offline

hawkfalcon

That is one way to put it.

MrBluebear3 likes this.
  26. Offline

EmmerCraft

Ever heard of being too principal?
    Don't tell me you never ever downloaded a game.

27. Offline

hawkfalcon

It's against Bukkits policy, and therefore against mine as well. Sorry:)

28. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

If you wish to continue insisting on support I can just remove your posting privileges. Cease responding to this topic.

hawkfalcon likes this.
  29. Offline

MrPancakebro

so i am just wondering why when i created my server, and i chose for it to be survival, then for some reason when i run it on minecraft it became creative mode.. do you know anything about this?

30. Offline

hawkfalcon

No, I don't know why. Sorry. But that is no cause to spam both my inbox and this thread. :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.