Filled Looking for RPG plugin for 1.7.10

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by PhillyCheezsteak, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Plugin category: Admin Tools

Suggested name: (Anything)

What I want:
    ~Custom Skills
    ~Custom Classes
    ~Skill Trees for each class

Note: crafting, mining, and smelting skills not needed.

Ideas for commands: Commands for each skill maybe

Ideas for permissions: None

When I'd like it by: Yesterday.

I have been looking at a lot of RPG plugins on the internet and almost all of them I have found are not compatible for 1.7.10 or are inactive. I do not expect anyone making a new RPG plugin, but if you know of any that meet the requirements I need listed above and is compatible with 1.7.10 please post the link of the plugin. Thank you so much for reading :)

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. timtower Oh I know lol in my server I have a large amount of outdated plugins, but they still work. The problem is that they are not compatible with 1.7.10. I am all for outdated plugins if they actually work lol. I tried a bunch of rpg plugins that are for 1.7.9 and under, but they do not work for 1.7.10 sadly. I tried messaging the devs of those plugins a while ago, but no response sadly. I just really need some kind of rpg skill plugin that works for 1.7.10

4. Offline

5. timtower No the problem is that since it is not compatible with 1.7.10, it does not even load the file in my server.

6. Offline

If it is not loading then it is giving an error log. Please post your entire server log with the plugin installed.

7. Offline

PhillyCheezsteak org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: MCCore
    Install MCCore, then it will run. Also: don't reload

8. timtower Hah yeah it worked, I will repost/update this thread if anything else is wrong. Thanks Tim :D yeah I guess on the plugin page I did not see that, so I double checked it. Thanks again.