Looking for plugin(s)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Naddox, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Naddox

Hey everyone, I am attempting to locate a plugin or multiple plugins that in some way will give me the ability to do the following.

My only requirement is that whatever plugin(s) are given, they not be spout dependant, vault is okay(Kinda figure it will be needed)

- Save custom items that can be spawned via command or in a kit (e.g. change the name and lore of a wooden sword to 'Training Sword - [abilities] - DPS)
    - Change the damage output of custom items(e.g. have a wooden sword that deals 1 dmg and another wooden sword that deals 3 dmg)
    - Change mob drops with any items(including the custom items described above)

If you need an example for this, check out Dungeon Realms. No I'm not trying to mimic their server, I am just wanting to use these plugins for my own use. I have been searching, and will continue to search, but so far I have not been able to find a plugin or series of plugins that have this ability.

If no one is able to figure anything out, then I'll post a request for this.

Thank you for the help.

2. Offline

Zarius

OtherDrops can do a lot of this without the need for Spout or Vault (although Vault is used if you want to give the player money) although it's geared more towards the drops than the custom items. Perhaps also check out RPGItems and DiabloDrops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.