Looking for dev to finish Almost Completed plugin.

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by Delta536, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Delta536

Hey, As this is the WIP and Development area I felt that this would be the best place to look for a dev to finish my basically finished plugin.
    The Plugin is a custom Freezetag plugin that I had one of our network devs make for us. He has fallen into alot of work and has been unable to finish the plugin, The plugin is basically done just needs to be bug fixed and looked through for other issues.
    If needed we do have a test server for you to work on for testing.
    I will pay you for finishing this plugin and need this asap. Please send me a message here or add me on my skype: Delta536

Thanks!

2. Offline

Cycryl

Delta536
    What exactly does the plugin do and what needs to be finished?

3. Offline

Delta536

It is a custom freeze tag plugin that we made just over 2 months ago, as i said we put it on the backburner because our dev that was making it has become very busy. I need a dev to go through it and help fix the bugs and finish the plugin, Basically we test the plugin by playing the game and just go through fixing all bugs.

As far as i can tell not much is left to do to finish the plugin, authough 1.6.4 may have had an effect on it.

Thats about it.

4. Offline

creatorfromhell

Do you have Skype to discuss this more?

5. Offline

Delta536

I Found a dev thanks guys, I am always looking for devs tho so add me on skype if your looking for work: Skype: Delta536

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.