Filled Looking for a "vote kick" plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by mechman991, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Offline

mechman991

Looking for a plugin that will allow my users (non-admin, non-op) to vote-kick players. As me and my admins are not always available, we do get the occasional "a-hole" to the server. I have grief and spam protection configured, so I'm not too worried about that, but some people try to ruin the game for everyone any way they can.

I'm looking for a plugin that users can do a "/vote kick [playername]". Once a player runs this, all players (excluding the offending player) get a vote on whether or not to kick. The minimum votes needed would be 4 votes (so that one person couldn't keep kicking other people). I want the offending player to know that they are being vote-kicked, as well.

If possible, I would like a temporary (ie., 1 hour) ban on that player if three "vote kicks" are passed against that player.

Would also like all vote-kicks to be logged, including who initiated the votekick, who voted to kick/not-kick, the offending player username and IP.

If there is anything like that already out there, please let me know. Thanks!

2. Offline

wesleydeman

3. Offline

mechman991

wesleydeman likes this.