Filled Looking for a few plugins...

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by TehMinecraftPoke, Aug 18, 2014.

1. This isn't a plugin request because I'm more than positive that there are plugins out there that already accomplish this. I've been searching for a few hours now and have found various plugins for some of the things I am searching for, but they are either outdated or have a major issue with them (reports of causing huge server lag/game-breaking bugs).

I am looking for:

A plugin that runs multiple commands via the console when pushing a button/standing on a pressure plate.

A plugin that allows for ingame kit editing. The reason I need this is because I am using ItemLoreStats along with multiple other plugins that add 'custom' items into the game. It's much easier to have the kit be editable in game than a console when dealing with these items.

Thank you.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

TehMinecraftPoke Outdated doesn't mean broken till proven otherwise.
    And maybe CommandSigns instead of the button / pressure plate.

3. timtower When I say outdated, I usually mean broken. I.E. console errors.

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Reported those errors?

5. timtower After a bit of config editing, I realized the error was on my end. So nevermind about the kits.

Thanks for the help.

6. Offline

cometear

CommandSigns is redstone compatible too. So CommandSigns is THE answer for number 1.

7. Offline

MyzelYam

There are so many plugins with these features...
    Try MyCommand.