Local Server Host Error

Discussion in 'General Help' started by kurtsteel, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am currently trying to host my own server for 'the 1.7.10 pack' and having a few issues one after the other, I've followed many tutorials and such but still no luck. This is the current error I'm getting on my console.

OS is 64
    Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Ignoring option PermSize; support was removed in 8.0
    A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:43)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:12)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.<init>(Launch.java:34)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
    ... 6 more
    Press any key to continue . . .

I can open the server and connect to it, the mods load but the mods contents are unusable... if I place a block down it instantly disappears and removes from it my inventory and also doesn't let me take items from NEI. Any help would be much appreciated, if more information is needed then please just ask.

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Modded servers are not supported by Bukkit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.