Kohi KoTH / Capture Point Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MoejoeAw44, Oct 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MoejoeAw44

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: FFA KOTH or Capture Point

What I want: (PLEASE NOTE: I'm not looking for a plugin where you /join an arena. I want it so you build a map, and select the area via worldedit, and they have to travel there, all protection of the arena will be with WorldGuard and Factoins Warzone.)
    I basically need a plugin for my server, and if you read the title, I need a Capturing Points plugin. It's an FFA (hit disabled between faction members) capture point, you need to stand on the set region for a set amount of minutes. After standing on it (for ex. 15 minutes), then a chest in the region will be unlocked ONLY for the player who captured the point. (If I tried opening the chest without capturing point first, it'd say something like "You have not captured KOTH, or point."). If KOTH (Capture Point) is captured, then you can no longer capture a KOTH until another one starts. Typing (/koth loot) a GUI would pop up with all the items that could possibly spawn in the chest after capping (capturing) KOTH/Point.

When a KOTH (Capture Point) is automatically started (every "x" amount of hours set), will broadcast "<KOTH NAME> is now active and uncontrolled.")
    It would broadcast every 30 seconds the current stage of the KOTH. (Either "<KOTH NAME> is uncontrolled (time left till KOTH is no longer capturable)" OR "Someone is controlling <KOTH NAME> (time left till KOTH is no longer capturable)".)

Ideas for commands: (/koth set <name> "Creates a KOTH") (/koth loot "Opens a GUI with possible rewards received by capturing KOTH") (/koth forcestart <name> "Starts a KOTH manually (usually for planned KOTHs) (/KOTH "Pops up a message saying the time of KOTH, and which KOTH")

Ideas for permissions: No permissions. All commands only for Operators. (Exept /koth loot and /koth [koth.loot koth.koth])

When I'd like it by: Any time, preferably some time this month.

Thanks in advance anyone who is glad to help!

BUMP :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.