Plugin Help Kits plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Camcongito, Sep 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Camcongito

I'm looking for a good kits plugin. I've come across a couple, but none of them seem to have what I want in them:
    I want a kit plugin that can automatically put armor on you through the kit, and where you can get potions through the kit.

I'm basically trying to make a kohi-style kit for my pvp server. Are there any plugins for this available?
    thanks

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

Essentials will work just fine for giving any item, even potions.
    As for automatically adding armor to a player, give this a try: AutoArm
    It automatically adds the best armor to the player when they type the command /autoarm. If you want, you could use an alias plugin to make it so that when they run /kit <kitname> it would run /ekit <kitname> (any essentials command with an "e" in front of it makes sure that essentials runs it, for example: /egod, /ebal, /efeed) and also run /autoarm, effectively giving the player the kit and then equipping the best armor they have.
    It's latest version is 1.4.2 but if the mechanics haven't changed then it should still work perfectly.

3. Offline

ScorixEar

I think, this is the wrong forum, but it isn't that hard, to programm that ;)

4. Offline

Binner_Done

@ScorixEar Did you read the post above ^^. He explained how to do it!

5. Offline

ScorixEar

I thought about a new plugin for him. Not the Explanation of the autoarmplugin @Binner_Done

6. Offline

Binner_Done

@ScorixEar Fair enough. But I suppose you could probably put the two things together and make an "if player received kit x then make player run command autoarm"

7. Offline

oceantheskatr

Which is pretty much what I said :p It's the same idea, though without writing the plugin yourself. You'd disable /kit in the Essentials config so that it can be used with an alias plugin like BetterAlias, and then when you run /kit kitname it would get that aliased command from BetterAlias and run /ekit kitname and then /autoarm, effectively doing the same thing.

8. Offline

Binner_Done

@oceantheskatr Oh yeah, I did read your post and think it was a good idea (Like all your posts) but I forgot about it when I was writing the thingy majig

9. Offline

oceantheskatr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.