Plugin Help Kit PVP Plugin Maker?

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by xRektified, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xRektified

Hi, I need a plugin that gives you a certain item on spawn ( always spawned with it ) and it gives you a set of choices for kits. example you spawn with a slimeball and it opens a gui that lets you choose kits and when you click on a kit, it gives you the items. also a little help on making it where players can place fns or fire charges then burning it out but they cant break blocks. Thank you

<Edited by bwfcwalshy: Removed Skype, all conversation must remain on the thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
  2. Offline

AeroHD

Doesn't exist - I don't think Minecraft supports GUI's like that. Just stick to normal /kit commands with essentials.

3. @AeroHD It wouldn't be very hard to do that. Just make a Inventory set items and assign them to /kit clicked.

4. Offline

nverdier

What GUIs are you talking about?

5. Offline

AeroHD

@bwfcwalshy He's asking for a GUI however. I don't think I have seen a plugin that implements a GUI.

6. @AeroHD I'm pretty sure he meant an inventory gui.

@xRektified Which gui did you mean?

7. Offline

AeroHD

@nverdier If you see the request - you can read that he's asking for a GUI that allows you to choose kits. I'm talking about like Minecraft pause screen or something like that - that allows you to choose your kit.

@bwfcwalshy Oh - I understand now. Like the Spacecraft mod? Where there is an extra GUI to insert space helmets and stuff.

<Edited by bwfcwalshy: Merged posts, please use the edit button rather than double posting.>

8. Offline

nverdier

@AeroHD He is talking about a GUI to choose kits. An inventory GUI.

9. Offline

pie_flavor

@AeroHD It would open an inventory like a double chest, only bigger. When an item in the inventory is clicked on, it cancels the click and does something.

10. Offline

AeroHD

Tut tut - my mind was completely blank. Like some servers have to choose their servers or when hunger games. Me so dumb @pie_flavor @nverdier

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.