Jar to Stop Bukkit Server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by Winthryth, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Winthryth

So I am in a bit of a unique spot. I need my bukkit server to run with no visible command window. For some reason vbs's involving java files fail to work on that specific computer, so I found another method to fix the no cmd window. If I start the server then kill the process conhost.exe, the cmd window vanishes and bukkit server remains running. The problem is my old script to send a stop command to the server requires conhost and cmd.exe up to find the server. Java.exe is still running in the process and the bukkit server still runs fine. Could someone write or direct me to a plugin or just plan jar file that could be run by a script and then send the stop command to the server. I am also open to alternate ideas about the open cmd window problem or to other solutions to my problem. Thx

2. Offline

ampayne2

Are you able to double click (or open with javaw.exe if you don't have it in your PATH) the craftbukkit jar to run it in the background?

3. Offline

Winthryth

Double clicking will run it with no specified worlds, but I still must then send the stop command to that too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.