Filled Items On Join Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by XSilverSlayerX, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

XSilverSlayerX

Plugin category: Admin Tools

Suggested name: Custom Items Join, Items Join, CTJ <--- Something like that...

What I want: I would like a plugin that i can define in a .yml a bunch of items "their names, lore, item id, AND WHAT WORLD TO GIVE IN." It needs to check to see if you have the items already in your inventory, if you do it should not give it to you. If you die and your inventory is cleared it should give it to you on respawn. I very much need the per world option. "If it should give the items in that world or not"

Ideas for commands: /ItemJoin reload

Ideas for permissions: permissions could be defined for each item

When I'd like it by: ASAP

I have tried Custom Join Items, i love it but, the black list for each world does not work "saying i want to give the items only in a world i do not black list" its also a little out dated and has some errors.
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/custom-join-items/
    If you find a plugin as such leave a message! I would rather have a plugin that is already made being as such it would be updated normally rather than one custom made that is not updated. Thanks! (Plugin needs to be for multiple worlds)

2. Offline

BlazingBroGamer

@XSilverSlayerX
    I might work on this, but don't expect me to be finished soon.

EDIT: Have you tried to contact the owner of the Custom Join Items with the problem?

3. Offline

XSilverSlayerX

Yes I have so has other people but he just ignores the requests. It's been at least 5 months. But oddly enough he is active and updating his other plugins.

4. Offline

XSilverSlayerX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.