Item Identification

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Jadenizer, Sep 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Jadenizer

Plugin Category: Admin Tools, AntiGriefing Tools, General, World-Editing and Management

Suggested Name: Item Identification/Item Controller

What I Want: I would like to have a plugin on my server where I can disable right-clicking with items in specific areas, ban items, ban how items are placed (as in being able to stop one item being placed near another item). I would also like a plugin that would create a text document that places the users name that have used/placed/created a specific item.

I would like a plugin that would disable items in the following manner:
    • Disable right-clicking with them (In certain worlds/areas),
    • Ban them,
    • Ban how they are placed (as in being able to stop one item being placed near another item.
    I would also like a plugin that would notify people that had access to the control panel when someone has:
    • Placed a specified item,
    • Crafted a specified item,
    • Placed one specified item next to (Can be on top or below) another specified item.
    Ideas for commands:
    • /banitem <item name/ID> (Bans a specified item)
    • /banhand <item name/ID> <region/world> (Bans an item being in someones hand in a specific area/world)
    • /banclick <item name/ID> <region/world> (Bans a player being able to rightclick with a specific item in their hand)
    • /banplace <radius> <item name/ID> <item name/ID> (Bans player being able to place one block near another)
    Ideas for permissions:

I'm sorry, I'm not knowledgeable enough with plugins/mods to be able to know what to do in this section, but I think that it being able to work with just any op'd person would do fine for my server.
    When I'd like it done by:
    I would like this plugin as soon as possible, if you would like I could be your beta tester.
    Just letting you know, this plugin would be used on a Voltz 2.0.4 server so if you could make it compatible with 1.5.2 servers that would be even better.
    Thank you heaps :^)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.