Plugin Help Is there any plugin or other script to prevent my console of uisng /stop?

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Zeus_Zdravkov, Nov 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Zeus_Zdravkov

Hello there, I need to permanently blacklist the command /stop or even better - to remove it fo Console. The Problem is that console has full permissions over everything, so if the desicion also prevents users whit the right permission to no longer be able to use /stop, I agree. Also if there is any way to block and the command /end, because sometimes it forces my server to shutdown and causes damages ;)
    Thanks!

2. Offline

I Al Istannen

@Zeus_Zdravkov
    If a user has access to your console, you have different problems than the stop command.

I am quite sure there is a permission for that, so just do not grant any player the right to use the command.

3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

4. Offline

oceantheskatr

@Zeus_Zdravkov I'm guessing that you're using Multicraft or McMyAdmin. When you press the "stop" button on the panel it executes the stop command. I'd suggest changing your panel password and not allowing other users on that. If there is a certain reason you believe they should have access to your panel but not the stop command, maybe you can explain it here and we can help think of a solution :)

5. Offline

Zeus_Zdravkov

I don't need to stop it

No one of them. There is something else for that I need it

Uh... I have no idea how to share my console. I need this because there is aplugin that I use that shuts down my servers using /stop and /end, because it sometimes thinks it is overloaded as it isnt

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2016
  6. Offline

Why not remove that plugin that or disable the restart function?
    Memory leaks? Plugin installation?

7. Offline

Zeus_Zdravkov

Because I need that plugin for its other functions.

8. Offline

@Zeus_Zdravkov What plugin is causing this? Because this is pretty overcomplicated.
    Not to mention that it could call server.shutdown() instead of /stop

9. Offline

oceantheskatr

Lol! Hopefully it does.

@Zeus_Zdravkov Would you be able to link us to this plugin?

10. Offline

Zeus_Zdravkov

The plugin is called McNetPlatform and it is using /stop, I see this in console:
    stop
    Console issued the server commands /stop.
    end
    [CONSOLE: Stopping server...]
    This command can not be found. Try /help for list of commands.
    Saving chiunks... other messages... and it shut downs

100% it is using /stop

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

11. Offline

@Zeus_Zdravkov That is not a plugin.
    That is your admin panel taking control using console input.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.