Question Is it any existing plugins that does this?

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by K0alah, Sep 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

K0alah

I am looking for a plugin that if you have 0 kills you get [Recruit 1] prefix before your name and if you have over 20 kills you get [Recruit 2] prefix before your name and if you have 40 kills you get [Recruit 3] in front of your name. I am looking for a plugin like this that has this feauture. It doesn't need to be an FFA plugin.

It can also be it's own plugin or it could be a ffa plugin. As long as it is a plugin that has this. I also want a config.yml for this. PLEASE HELP I AM DESPERATE AND I NEED IT :(:(

2. Kind of - I know of a plugin called autorank and when a certain player reaches the targets you set them they level up, in your case if they get 20 kills then level up to Recruit 2. You can use the bukkit or spigot version with group manager or pex but I believe you need vault

3. Offline

yPedx

@K0alah
    If you don't find this plugin, or you want your own -you could request a plugin like this here. If so, please read this before requesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.