Iridium Server Manager - |GUI|Creator|Toolkit|Port Forwarder|

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by ImminentFate, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ak_Icyboy

Eh u Know The Link That There is Up There is not to MediaFire and we cant Download the file Right?

Spiritwind likes this.
  2. Offline

Nikve

Fileserve has changed the way it works due to the whole megaupload drama.
    Could you please try uploading it to another filehost.

3. Offline

GassySerbian

It seems that whenever i delete Pail from plugins directory, the server wont run, double click the server and nothing happens. In task manager its running but it doesnt open. Can you please make a server installment without any plugins?

AND I CANT DOWNLOAD ANYMORE. NOT THE PATCH OR ANYTHING. FILESERVE SAYS THAT I CAN ONLY DOWNLOAD THINGS THAT I UPLOADED AND THAT I CANT DOWNLOAD ANYONE ELSES UPLOADS FCK FILESERVE! UPLOAD IT ON MEDIAFIRE THEY ARE THE BEST.

THIS IS WHAT IT SAID ON FILESERVE:
    • FileServe can only be used to download and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally.
    • If this file belongs to you, please login to download it directly from your file manager.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  4. Offline

Raiibross

AND I CANT DOWNLOAD ANYMORE. NOT THE PATCH OR ANYTHING. FILESERVE SAYS THAT I CAN ONLY DOWNLOAD THINGS THAT I UPLOADED AND THAT I CANT DOWNLOAD ANYONE ELSES UPLOADS FCK FILESERVE! UPLOAD IT ON MEDIAFIRE THEY ARE THE BEST

I agree with you.

COME ON DUDE !!!!! NEED BUKKIT!!!!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

5. Offline

Nikve

6. Offline

King2400

SOPA is coming..

7. Offline

FROZT

Hey. I don't have an Fileserve account. So is there any other download pages? If not. Could you please make one? Anyway. Thank you.

8. Offline

ImminentFate

I'll put up a new download asap. Damn this SOPA/PIPA business. (I had no Internet for the past few days so I had no idea the links were broken.)

9. Offline

Lixah

should i keep waiting? will be it up soonish?

10. Offline

Da_Cuthy_Monsta

im trying to download the update patch, but it takes me to a website, where only the uploader can access the files, help???

11. Offline

Lixah

the up loader knows about this problem and said he will fix it asap (hour and a half ago :/)

12. Offline

ImminentFate

I'll try to sort this out with a new host.
    How do you guys feel about hotfile?
    Of course, I will also put a Dropbox alternative but hotfile pays :)
    I'll either get it up in about an hour and a half or 24 hours. (school starts today)
    Sorry about the inconvenience ( I know, you've heard it before)

13. Offline

Lixah

hotfile is fine. Please get it up today though, <3

14. Offline

robsta97

The download doesn't work, fileserve wont let me download it, it just comes up with update to premium member ship? Please post another link or help in some way? Thanks.

15. Offline

Effyeah

robsta97 Read the 10 posts above you, please.

ImminentFate likes this.
  16. Offline

iPwnzor

• FileServe can only be used to download and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally.
    • If this file belongs to you, please login to download it directly from your file manager.
    .....is what i get from the download link...

EDIT: I read the posts... Hope you get the link up soon.

17. Offline

ImminentFate

okay trying to get them up now

BlindingShadowx2 likes this.
  18. Ok, i tried doing it without the installer and nearly screwed up my computer. I'll just wait for the links to change.

19. Offline

Lixah

no offence, but how can it take so long to re upload it?

20. Offline

ImminentFate

ok its up now!
    Lixah if youre not on a pc, quite a while

21. Thank You Thank You Thank You!

22. Offline

Lixah

ok i see. thanks for the re up! :D

23. Offline

KernelChrill

Every time I try to join the server I get an "outdated server" error message. What do I do?

24. Offline

ImminentFate

If you're using one of the versions like 12w03a it won't work. Try hitting force uPdate next time you run the game

25. Offline

KernelChrill

Ok, I'll give it a try after school.

26. Offline

MineGrounds

Perhaps make an installer with herochat and permissions, and possibly lockette and worldedit? It would help people to get started faster in an easyer manner.

27. Offline

Keyush

How does the Waypoints work?

Ok so after some playing about I noticed you can use the waypoints with the Pail Server Manager, is there anyway I can use the waypoints in game rarther than through the Pail Server Manager?

28. Hotfile is glitching up for me. It says I'm currently downloading the patch file, but I never got any prompts. I can't find the file anywhere when I search for it on Start. And since it says I can't download two files at the same time I have no clue on how to download it. Any ideas?

29. Offline

Enderfaction

i tried downloading it on hotfile but then when i clicked 'download file' it took me back to the first download page and it said currently donwloading you are only aloud one parallel download but it never downloaded

unimportantfreak it did the same to me

30. Offline

jon214thab

Everyone calm the hell down. I am sure OP is working on this, we only need one person to say "X thing is not working because X". Please read the posts before you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.