Invisibility Potion Bug (Anyone Else?)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by GravityVSGaming, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

GravityVSGaming

Ever since the 1.4.2 update, my players have been eager to make the new potions and other items. I noticed that if someone drinks an invisibility potion, and then dies from PvE or PvP, when they respawn, they're still invisible, but, the big deal of this is, my players have reported that when they hit E (open inventory), there is no effect notifier. That being said, they have infinite invisibility. I noticed however if I do the /kill (Essentials) command on them, they of course die, and respawn at spawn like normally, but with the effect only then gone. Not asking if any knows a fix (but if someone knows, would be nice of you to tell me), but if anyone else is experiencing this. I am unsure if this is a plugin, or CraftBukkit itself. I run Build #2465 (1.4.4-R0.1), but this has been effecting me since Build #2406 (1.4.2-R0.1)
    List of plugins:
    ChestShop, Colors, Essentials, EssentialsAntiBuild, EssentialsGeoIP, EssentialsGroupBridge, EssentialsGroupManager, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, iConomy, JoinDate, LogBlock, LWC, Multiverse-Core, PvPArena, SimpleAnnouncer, SurvivalGames, TheEndAgain, Towny, TreeAssist, Vault, War, WorldEdit, WorldGuard

2. Offline

drtshock

3. Offline

GravityVSGaming

Sorry about the late reply, I don't log in that much.
    My players would be sad to hear a new potion were to be disabled, so that's sadly not a resort, but thanks for the offer.

4. Offline

drtshock

Could try getting a players potion effects and see if it returns anything? Not sure if it would if they didn't show up as a current effect in inventory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.