Solved Inventory broke on server, possibly worldguard.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by XxTimeSlinkyxX, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

XxTimeSlinkyxX

Okay so this is really important, im rolling back my server to a backup but I think I broke the server. I nor anyone else cannot put any item in the inventory. I cannot drop items, or pick them up. This is a HUGE problem as we have a tournament coming this week and i was finishing up a regions flags and then i went to test some games and boom no items. PVP works, commands work, everything works except the items. Please help!

We have also just learned that you can use the /give command to give players items!

My latest log file is attached to this link.

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

XxTimeSlinkyxX

Sorry, I had to upload it to a different site, im just moving the link really quick. Ill post the link in the comments here and in the main post in a couple minutes once it uploads.

Okay! I actually just solved my problem! It was not worldguard. I was using the plugin PlayersHide which created an item in your inventory to hide players. This item locked my inventory like the ENTIRE server was the"hub"! I have removed playershide until i can find a solution. That was my problem!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.