Introduction Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Blooby, Jan 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Blooby

Plugin category: General

Minecraft version: 1.16.4

Suggested name:

What I want:
    Hey people, I need a plugin that allows players to "introduce" themselves to one another.

When a player join the server, they will be introduced with a way to set there name. If they don't set it, they wont be able to move around on the server; they will be frozen. It will stay up in the header bar stating "Set your name to play! /setname <first name> <last name>.

When a player walks up to another, their name tag will have a number next to it. This being the players "ID" number essentials for reporting. To see the name of the player, you will need to be introduced. The player will type /showid <number above players head who you are introducing to>. Say player 1 is showing their ID to player 2, players 1's set name from above will pop up in their name tag like so: 1 - John Doe. Then player 2 could do the same thing and have their name pop up for player 1.

They can only do this within 3 feet of each other.

If the player isn't on for two weeks, everyone will "forget" the players name.

No permissions are needed for this as it will be standard for all.

2. Offline

Velixo

Hey blooby!
    I tried to make a plugin that suits your preference. I tested it a bit, don't know if it works 100% well. Every player who joins must do / setname <first name> <second name>. Once the player has done this, the player will automatically receive an ID. The player's name tag changes to his ID and first name. E.g. if he registers as Manuel Neuer, he will be displayed as [ID] Manuel. You can get its second name by entering /detail <ID>. If you'd like to report a player, you can do so by entering /report <ID> <Reason>. Every player with the "report.receive" permission will be notified. If you're using op it should work too.

Hope this is what you are looking for. If you need help or have discovered a bug, please feel free to contact me!

EDIT: had to upload it as .zip - sry

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.