Inactive [INFO] DonationInfo v1.1 - Give your players a /donate message [1.4.5 R0.3]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by legovader09, Nov 25, 2012.

1. **FOR AN UP TO DATE VERSION CLICK HERE TO GO ON BUKKITDEV**

This is a plugin that adds a customizable /donate message to your server,
    you type /donate for the message to show up which can be changed in the config or /donate set and your message here
    And you can also set the prefix of your message in the config or with /donate setprefix PrefixHereWithNoSpace so then if for example i did this:
    /donate set This is a test
    and i typed /donate it would say: [DonationInfo] This is a test
    when you change the prefix it will be like so: /donate setprefix TestPrefix
    then your /donate message would be: [TestPrefix] This is a test
    Also when you are changing the values via config you will have to /reload your whole server I will add /donate reload as soon as possible

New in Version 1.1:
    - Added /donate help - Shows a help menu
    - Added /donate reload - You can now reload the config without reloading the whole server!
    - Added /donate version - Displays the plugin version
    - If an OP types /donate help, they get all commands, If a normal player types it, they only get the default ones (version, help & donate)

TODO:
    - Add the option to get your /donate message in your colour using colour codes ('&')
    - Add the option to get your donate message prefix in your colour using colour codes ('&')
    (these above will be done in 1.2 release)

Full changelog:
    Show Spoiler

Version 1.1:
    - Added /donate help - Shows a help menu
    - Added /donate reload - You can now reload the config without reloading the whole server!
    - Added /donate version - Displays the plugin version
    - If an OP types /donate help, they get all commands, If a normal player types it, they only get the default ones (version, help & donate)

Version 1.0:
    - Added /donate - Shows the donation message
    - Added /donate set - For OP only, set the donation message
    - Added /donate setprefix - For OP only, set the donation message prefix
    - First Release

Also a special thanks to fireblast709 for helping me with alot of things

Commands:
    • /donate - Shows the donation message
    • /donate set - For OP only, set the donation message
    • /donate setprefix - For OP only, set the donation message prefix
    • /donate help - Shows the help menu
    • /donate reload - For OP only, reload the config
    • /donate version - Shows the plugin version
    Download:
    DonationInfo-v1.0.jar - (1.4.5 R0.2)
    DonationInfo-v1.1.jar - (1.4.5 R0.3)

How to Install:
    1. Download DonationInfo.jar
    2. Put file into your \plugins\ folder
    3. Restart or reload the server
    4. Log onto your server
    5. Type /donate set Your donation message here!
    6. Type /donate setprefix NoSpacePrefix - Usually used as your server's name
    7. Type /save-all
    8. When people type /donate, they see your message!
    9. For more help, type /donate help!

2. Offline

stkeroro

So it's only a message print when you tip /donate?

3. Type* and yeah, it gives your players all the donation info like how much money you need per month and such as that, Also on bukkitdev there is a version that supports colour codes (&)

4. Offline

joshwenke

Please not another one of these.. just use MCDocs.

5. wow my first plugin and already complaints SERIOUSLY what the hell man, I'm trying to help others and i don't like wasting my time writing comments like these for people like you. I do not understand you people, just because you're better than me in Java coding doesn't mean you have to complain to someone with less java ability

6. Offline

Adriani6

Agreed. We all learn something new everyday, no matter how old you are. You've got the right to post it here, it's not against the rules. If people don't want to use it, or they dislike it, they shouldn't be on this page nor read it / commenting on it. Simple. Keep up the good work.

7. I agree with ya, and thanks :)

8. Offline

joshwenke

I didn't mean to offend you; it's great that you're starting out with something simple like this, it really is. I apologize.