Inactive [INFO/ADMIN] LogBlock v1.54 - Enderdragon Logging! Tree Grow Logging! [1.4.5]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by DiddiZ, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Offline

DiddiZ

Version: 1.50​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Find and Backroll those Damn Griefers
    LogBlock release are on DevBukkit:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/logblock/

LogBlock dev builds:
    http://ci.kitteh.org/job/LogBlock/

Please read the installation guide

I won't port LogBlock myself to mcAPI. Source code is available, so it shouldn't be to difficult for someone else to do it, also I'm still here. so I can answer questions. If there is more than one willing, that's up to you to handle that.

The reasons I take this step, are the usual: I quit playing Minecraft about 5 months ago and lastly I was struggling to keep up with updates. The developement of Guardian made slow progress, so I fear it won't be ready to fully replace LB in time.

Download latest dev build: Jenkins
    View the source code: GitHub
    Table of contents:
    1. Description
    2. Features
    3. Why to use LogBlock
    4. Example command
    5. Older versions
    6. Change log
    7. Todo list / feature requests
    8. Permission nodes
    9. Plugins supporting this
    10. Support the dev
    11. How to post error messages
    12. Advertizing
    Description:

LogBlock logs block changes into a MySQL database. Block changes can be placed or destroyed block, explosions, burned blocks, sign text changes, chest access, leaves decay etc.
    It can be used as griefer identification tool, to find out who build a particular building, or even roll back changes by certain players. Other purposes can be e.g: Undoing of forest fires
    All additional features are optional, to keep the database as short as possible. All database actions run in their own threads to avoid server lags.
    The use of permissions plugin (or any clone) is possible, but not necessary.
    Uses Spout for chest logging (but it's fully optional, and there is no need for the client mod at all).

Features:
    • Logging for block placing, block braking, fire, explosions, leaves decay, signtexts, lava flow and chest content
    • Very mighty commands system, not only allowing to rollback and redo, but also to tp to blockchanges, delete log ingame etc. Full list of commands.
    • Many parameters for lookup/rollback/redo/tp/clearlog commands: Block changes of one ore more player, in a specific area, in a world edit selection, specific block types only, block changes older or newer that a specific date, destroyed/created block only, in a different world and combinations of all these parameters. Full list of parameters.
    • Rebuilding map after importing a backup (/lb redo)
    • Last parameter to use the parameters of the last command
    • Quick ingame lookup of block history a wood pickaxe or a bedrock block.
    • All commands accessible from console (exept tools :D)
    • Custom queries for tools.
    • Different tool modes (lookup, rollback, redo, writelogfile and clearlog)
    • Saves block data like wool color, log type, torch adjustment, etc
    • Multiworld and multiserver support (some servers sharing the same database)
    • BigBrother log import
    • Loggable super pickaxe plugin (not to confuse with WorldEdit's super pickaxe)
    • API
    • Webstats
    Why to use LogBlock:

Example commands: (thanks to tha d0ctor, read more about commands here)

/lb rollback player fire since 1d3h – rolls back fire 1 day 3 hours
    /lb rollback player fire since 1d3h area 15 – rolls back fire 1 day 3 hours within a radius of 15 blocks

/lb rollback player thad0ctor since 1h - rolls back thad0ctor 1 hour
    /lb rollback player thad0ctor since 1d area 5 – rolls back thad0ctor actions for the last day within 5 blocks
    /lb rollback area 10 since 1h30m - rolls back all modifications within 10 blocks since the list 1 hours and 30 mins
    /lb rollback area 10 before 06.11.2011 - roll back all changes in an area of 1o before June 11th, 2011
    /lb rollback player thad0ctor since 05:36:00 - roll back all changes of thad0ctor since 05:36 (server time)

Download, Command, Configuration and Details:
    [​IMG]http://diddiz.insane-architects.net/logblock.php

Changelog:
    -> Full changelog
    • LogBlock v1.50 # 81 (Dez. 13, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit 1.0.1-R1
      • Feature: /lb me shows the total block count
      • Feature: Chest logging without spout
      • Feature: Enderdragon logging
      • Feature: Logging for tree and mushroom grow (thanks to MD5 for the api)
      • Fix: Area param works again with default radius
      • Fix: Rollbacks got slowed down a bit to avoid rare server crashes
      • Fix: If mysql username, password or database only consist of unquoted numbers, LB will read them now
      • Config: World configs changed totally, some names changed and all logging options are now in an own section
    • LogBlock v1.41 #63 (Nov. 15, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1337
      • Fix: Players with spawnTools permission are no longer allowed to spawn all tools.
      • Fix: Added a check to avoid "The permission xy is already defined!" errors
    • LogBlock v1.40 #60 (Nov. 09, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1337
      • Feature: Custom auto ClearLog
      • Feature: Reduced error spam. Instead of like 40 line of error code, there is now just a warning stating the MySQL con
      • Feature: The queue will now be dumped after 10 tries even when the MySQL server is connected
      • Feature: Custom material names, allows naming custom blocks
      • Feature: LogBlock will now respond to messages when started without MySQL connection
      • Fix: Log import runs now async
      • Fix: Log import errors won't crash the server
      • Fix: Console commands work again
      • Fix: You can now use upper case letter in tool names (I don't know why you even should, but ...)
      • Config: Added clearlog.auto, clearlog.enableAutoClearlog in main config. Added materials.yml. Removed clearlog.keepLogDays
      • Permissions: Added 'logblock.spawnTools'
    • LogBlock v1.32 (Oct. 04, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1240
      • Feature: Player info logging: firstLogin, lastLogin, onlinetime, ip. No ingame lookup yet.
      • Feature: /lb queuesize to see the current queue size
      • Fix: Door logging logs now also fence gates
      • Fix: Bukkit api break in CB #1191
      • Fix: time restriction works now as intended. Thanks to xrobau
      • Fix: Players with insufficient permissions can't smuggle bedrock from one world to another
      • Config: Added logPlayerInfo
    • LogBlock v1.30 (Sep. 22, 2011)
      Works with CraftBukkit recommended build #1185
      • Feature: Chat lookup /lb chat player diddiz search +admin +sucks +dicks (more info)
      • Feature: Door logging
      • Feature: Dynamic tools, define your own tools
      • Feature: Use since and before to define a timespan
      • Feature: Enderman logging
      • Feature: cake logging (who ate it)
      • Config: Added logEndermen, logCakes and logDoors to world config and moved the tool section in main config.
      • Permissions: logblock.tool changed to logblock.tools.tool and
        logblock.toolblock to logblock.tools.toolblock.
    Todo List:

https://github.com/LogBlock/LogBlock/issues

Permission Nodes:
    https://github.com/LogBlock/LogBlock/wiki/Permissions

Plugins supporting Logblock:
    List (open)

When you want to appear your plugin here, tell me about

Support the developer (that's me :D):
    If you want to support me writing plugins or want to thank me for the plugin/support, you can: Suggest features I missed, report bugs (best with fix :D), donate via PayPal, flattr my plugins, gift me The Witcher 2 (thanks to newyoukdaily), 2x 1GB DDR1 modules (thanks to HonestFlames), or send me the inner life of a laptop or netbook with a broken display (need it to build a model aircraft, so there is no need for parts like display and keyboard).

[​IMG]

How to post error messages:

I won't aswer questions to general MySQL setup/installation/what is MySQL (there are lots of good tutorials out there, use google)
    Please read the installation guide before asking a question about installation problems.
    Please read the FAQ before posting a error report. It may be solved there.
    In case of rollback or lookup problems: Type /lb savequeue and try again (when it's fixed then, it was a consumer problem, see FAQ)
    When you post error messages, it's important to paste the whole stack trace!

Advertizing:
    Newyorkdailys Plugin Support Buisness (open)
    Still can't get LogBlock working, or any other plugin? Are you getting errors in your console and cant figure out why? Newyorkdaily offers Basic/Advanced Plugin support.
    • General/Advanced troubleshooting: FREE!
    • Plugin Installations: 1-2 Plugins - FREE!
    • 3 or More Plugins - $2
    Click on the link below to connect to him now!
    http://wbe001.mibbit.com/?settings=7cb4fd3cdd72754df475fb92a0b65f6c&server=irc.Mibbit.Net&channel=#CBPluginSupport

There is a LogBlock irc channel: #logblock at irc.esper.net.
    You can ask me on skype. My name is 'hawky.diddiz'.

2. Offline

d3nn1sv0

I need that in english, i am kinda new :)

3. Offline

JohnSF93

My server runs its lb queuesize to a huge value very often:

14.10 15:57:40 [Server] INFO [LogBlock Consumer] Queue overloaded. Size: 3224

It takes so long to save it to the db upon restart that I have to kill the server and I then lose the 3000+ blocks that are being logged.

What is happening? I have tryed disabling and reenabling logblock consumer, neither of which make a difference.

Any suggestions?

My plugin list is at this address:
    http://cedarcraft.org/forums/index.php?topic=39.0

4. Offline

maxietaxie300

hey when i try and type the commands (any of them) it doesent even say "unknown command" it just does nothing. please help!!!~!

5. Offline

DiddiZ

Full error log
    Yup, adjhust some sunsumer settings: Double the vlaues of timePErRun and forceToProcess
    Search for the error message in your console log.

6. I love LogBlock, helped me restore a lot of stuff after a map crash :D
    So thanks for making this!

DiddiZ likes this.
  7. Offline

Kane

@DiddiZ does LogBlock any chance have a list of what it can log um for example I kind did a really nasty..

Well here we go:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/382599-181-modloadermp-for-craftbukkit-and-canary/

So I was hoping to log all these new custom blocks.... Not sure if that is possible in anyway I think this is becoming a tad more popular now we want to run a IndustrialCraft Server hehe.

Woot I'm excited I think you can easily do this if you are willing. WorldGuard has it I assume they just allow any item id's or something I don't know but here is a screenshot of me spawning it and trying place it.

[​IMG]

8. Offline

DiddiZ

LB should be able to log all blocks as long as the id is <= 255. You won't see the names in lookup, but the ids.

9. Offline

Kane

I was unable to log anything under 255 as far as I know most of the ID's were actually all under 255:

Code:
    #########
    # Block #
    #########

block {
       blockAlloy=231
       blockAlloyGlass=230
       blockCable=228
       blockDoorAlloy=229
       blockDynamite=236
       blockDynamiteRemote=235
       blockElectric=227
       blockFenceIron=232
       blockGenerator=246
       blockHarz=240
       blockITNT=239
       blockLuminator=226
       blockMachine=250
       blockMachine2=223
       blockMetal=224
       blockMiningPipe=245
       blockMiningTip=244
       blockNuke=237
       blockOreCopper=249
       blockOreTin=248
       blockOreUran=247
       blockPersonal=225
       blockReactorChamber=233
       blockRubLeaves=242
       blockRubSapling=241
       blockRubWood=243
       blockRubber=234
    }
    Hawk was able to log it though. Not my choice though.

I'm going to bed now hopefully I will be in some kind luck tomorrow if not oh well hehe thanks.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  10. Offline

JWEP

I have a 24/7 server and I have no idea how to set it up with mySQL. Most if not all of the tutorials out there are for localhost servers. Please could you give me a tutorial.

11. Offline

RenderedUnsafe

Every time I try to do something it comes up saying Usage: /lb help

even when I say /lb help.

12. Offline

DiddiZ

At least LB was able to log it a few versions ago. Any erorr log in console?
    Search the error in console log
    If you want to say that you own a managed server, ask your hoster about mysql.

13. Offline

Kane

No but you know I played in Vanilla style modded bukkit with OP. Maybe by default it does not log op actions?

14. Offline

XRayted

Big time issues now. Lockette does not prevent against griefers and this/these:

Code:
    2011-10-14 23:08:36 [SEVERE] [LogBlock Lookup] SELECT date, replaced, type, data, playername, signtext, itemtype, itemamount, itemdata FROM `lb-waterworld` INNER JOIN `lb-players` USING (playerid) LEFT JOIN `lb-waterworld-sign` USING (id) LEFT JOIN `lb-waterworld-chest` USING (id) WHERE x = '2004' AND y = '90' AND z = '1281' ORDER BY date DESC, id DESC LIMIT 15:
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'wizid.lb-players.id' in 'on clause'
    Every 4 seconds.

Running Logblock v1.32 and RB1240. MySQL running on the (rented) server.

Plus some others:

Code:
    2011-10-14 23:53:55 [INFO] Attempted to place a tile entity ([EMAIL]net.minecraft.server.TileEntityFurnace@4ed9cec9[/EMAIL]) at 4,69,8 (AIR) where there was no entity tile!
    Code:
    2011-10-15 00:03:29 [INFO] Attempted to place a tile entity ([EMAIL]net.minecraft.server.TileEntityFurnace@2ee5fd7[/EMAIL]) at 4,69,8 (AIR) where there was no entity tile!
    2011-10-15 00:03:44 [INFO] Attempted to place a tile entity ([EMAIL]net.minecraft.server.TileEntityFurnace@614c9c66[/EMAIL]) at 15,100,0 (AIR) where there was no entity tile!

2011-10-15 00:45:07 [INFO] Attempted to place a tile entity ([EMAIL]net.minecraft.server.TileEntityFurnace@3b26456a[/EMAIL]) at 15,100,0 (AIR) where there was no entity tile!
    2011-10-15 00:45:12 [INFO] Attempted to place a tile entity ([EMAIL]net.minecraft.server.TileEntityFurnace@785bda13[/EMAIL]) at 15,100,1 (AIR) where there was no entity tile!
    2011-10-15 00:46:27 [INFO] Attempted to place a tile entity ([EMAIL]net.minecraft.server.TileEntityFurnace@775be8d3[/EMAIL]) at 15,100,0 (AIR) where there was no entity tile!
    2011-10-15 00:46:32 [INFO] Attempted to place a tile entity ([EMAIL]net.minecraft.server.TileEntityFurnace@4ea20232[/EMAIL]) at 15,100,1 (AIR) where there was no entity tile!
    Code:
    2011-10-15 00:47:30 [INFO] Placed stronghold in INVALID biome at (-52, 34)
    2011-10-15 00:47:30 [INFO] Placed stronghold in INVALID biome at (-4, -66)
    2011-10-15 00:47:30 [INFO] Placed stronghold in INVALID biome at (38, 20)
    I am not sure which RB and Logblock I can use to have less issues.
    Sorry DiddiZ.

EDIT and:

Show Spoiler
    2011-10-14 23:22:35 [SEVERE] [LogBlock Lookup] SELECT type, SUM(created) AS created, SUM(destroyed) AS destroyed FROM ((SELECT type, count(type) AS created, 0 AS destroyed FROM `lb-waterworld` INNER JOIN `lb-players` USING (playerid) WHERE type <> replaced AND type > 0 AND (playername = 'steelvh') GROUP BY type) UNION (SELECT replaced AS type, 0 AS created, count(replaced) AS destroyed FROM `lb-waterworld` INNER JOIN `lb-players` USING (playerid) WHERE type <> replaced AND replaced > 0 AND (playername = 'steelvh') GROUP BY replaced)) AS t GROUP BY type ORDER BY SUM(created) + SUM(destroyed) DESC :
    java.sql.SQLException: Invalid use of group function

15. Offline

losdamianos

[​IMG]

DiddiZ likes this.
  16. Offline

DiddiZ

The second and third are not LB caused.
    The two sql exception are weird, especially when they occure repeatedly. Can you paste the stacktrace, to see whether it's called by a tool, player or plugin?

There is no option to achieve that. Did normal blocks work?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

17. Offline

XRayted

Excuse my blondness, how do you stacktrace?

18. Offline

Kane

Yes doing a fresh install and will post back but 99% sure unless I was intoxicated last night.. Well I might have been but not enough to be that derp I think...

[​IMG]

Here is a hawkeye example it works but not always displaying the number got like a cutoff gotta use the database ;(

[​IMG]

Another one called log eww flattext database haha

[​IMG]

19. Offline

wassilij

I had today problems with my MySQL-Server, so LogBlock had a Queue of 170000 changes!!
    And we had very very very big griefings at this day .. okay .. /lb savequeue
    -> 'unable to save queue'
    hmm .. okay /save-all and /stop
    now my folder /import is full of .sql-files and logblock cant import them and i cant import them manually too :(

LogBlock-error:
    Code:
    2011-10-15 19:12:03 [INFO] [LogBlock] Trying to import queue-1318698644315-50.sql ...
    2011-10-15 19:12:04 [WARNING] [LogBlock] Failed to import queue-1318698644315-50.sql:
    java.sql.BatchUpdateException: You can't specify target table 'lb-players' for update in FROM clause
        at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeBatch(StatementImpl.java:1065)
        at de.diddiz.LogBlock.LogBlock.onLoad(LogBlock.java:102)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:139)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:112)
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:52)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:136)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:348)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)
    2011-10-15 19:12:04 [INFO] [LogBlock] Trying to import queue-1318698644315-30.sql ...
    2011-10-15 19:12:05 [WARNING] [LogBlock] Failed to import queue-1318698644315-30.sql:
    java.sql.BatchUpdateException: Column 'playerid' cannot be null
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:52)
    2011-10-15 19:12:05 [INFO] [LogBlock] Trying to import queue-1318698644315-164.sql ...
    2011-10-15 19:12:06 [WARNING] [LogBlock] Failed to import queue-1318698644315-164.sql:
    java.sql.BatchUpdateException: Column 'playerid' cannot be null
    2011-10-15 19:12:06 [INFO] [LogBlock] Trying to import queue-1318698644315-95.sql ...
    manually with phpMyAdminand MySQL 5.1.49-3:
    Code:
    INSERT INTO `lb-main` ( date, playerid, replaced,
    TYPE , data, x, y, z )
    VALUES (
    FROM_UNIXTIME( 1318674795 ) , (

SELECT playerid
    FROM `lb-players`
    WHERE playername = 'Tryath'
    ), 0, 1, 0, '2035', 49, '380'
    );

MySQL meldet: Dokumentation
    #1048 - Column 'playerid' cannot be null 
    What can i do? :(
    I must import this queue or i can throw my (4 months old and 3 GB big) world away :(

Edit://
    I inserted Tryath manually, now a new error:
    Code:
    UPDATE `lb-players` SET lastlogin = FROM_UNIXTIME( 1318312839 ) ,
    firstlogin = IF( firstlogin =0, FROM_UNIXTIME( 1318312839 ) , firstlogin ) ,
    ip = '/85.216.82.17:50788' WHERE playerid = ( SELECT playerid
    FROM `lb-players`
    WHERE playername = 'deathsnake300597' ) ;

MySQL meldet: Dokumentation
    #1093 - You can't specify target table 'lb-players' for update in FROM clause 
    //edit²:
    and here i found something too :)
    this is working for me:

20. Offline

XRayted

Hello DiddiZ,

I have no idea how to do a Stacktrace, but found a log in :
    /Minecraft/plugins/LogBlock/error

Plus the complete server.log inside the ZIP. I hope that is what you need.

Let me know when you have it so I can delete that zip from here.
    I haven't found any error.logs or else let me know where to find it.

Attached Files:

21. Offline

DiddiZ

@Kane
    I see. Now, the question is why :D
    Would need to do some testing, so would grea if you could give me access and run some dev builds
    That's fine, at least i know it's caused by tools. But the queries seems legit, so I dont know why they fail.
    Does normal lookup with tools work?

22. Offline

Kane

It's all local right now but I could zip you up everything if you like? Don't forget this is using a slightly modified bukkit version But only your plugin seems to be effected.

23. Offline

DiddiZ

Yeah, that would help a lot.

24. Offline

wassilij

25. Offline

Kane

http://godcraft.com/x/IC_BC_BUKKIT_1317.zip

This has IndustrialCraft, Buildcraft, Bukkit RB.. Downside is you need a special client for that... You know where to get me to save the trouble hehe

DiddiZ likes this.
  26. Offline

XRayted

I think it had to do with the local SQL weve been running. I used the db4free one now and all is working without issues.

27. Offline

DiddiZ

It's a bug. Really need to rewrite the flatfile dump.

Could be. Maybe something about strict mode.

Yeah, finally got the client to work, had to patch the mc jar like 10 times :D
    At first, I can confirm your reported behavior.

28. Offline

Kane

Woot thanks so much. Also could you add if possible a config for damage values. I found out a lot of their blocks placed use damage value. Very cool!

29. Offline

VoidFusion

Okay, very weird stuff going on. I try to rollback Ghasts and Endermen, but in the one spot in this world, it just makes them reappear into air, it will say [Timestamp] Enderman destroyed Grass, but it's still there. Lemme show some pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry for double post, if it's because I'm using a different logblock table in my database for each world I have, I could definitely merge them all into lb-main. I have 3 worlds excluding nether, all of them having a different table. such as world1 has lb-world1 and so on.

30. Offline

MufinMcFlufin

Any chance of getting an 'undo' command that can revert what LB has rolled back, or redone? I accidentally rolled back on 100 days worth of block changes I've done on my server. Now, I was able to have everything redone via the /lb redo command, the only problem, though, is that anything I've done, that either I or one of my admins undid via WorldEdit commands, is still there. I was asking for an undo command, that strictly sees what LogBlock has done, and if you execute the command, will undo the changes made.

31. Offline

DiddiZ

Hm ... awesome :D
    Bukkit still has some Bugs related to enderman.
    Yeah, I want to implement that, need to rewrite rollback code for that.
    These are logged, like for saplings, logs, water etc

wassilij likes this.